CONSPIRACY 1

"Once a long time ago, there existed a female monarch-just, kind and courageous. Under her reign, all the lands flourished and her subjects prosper, her majesty went on battles and got wedded to a man that was in the ministry of war. There were whispers among many that the female emperor shall take many male concubines yet that one noble person insisted and stayed faithful.

She gave birth to a son and soon three daughters followed. Her second daughter was even more virtuous than the empress herself and was said to be undefeated in battles and wars that were ever fought. But even the female monarch was unable to know how her second daughter died- some said she was poisoned while others called her sickness an incurable disease.

After the death of her second daughter- the female monarch's husband became excessively sick and followed their daughter, thus the empress fell into misery and refused to come out of her chambers for years. During this time her firstborn- the son captured the throne and took all the power into his own hands.

If it was only power the empress would have forgiven him but he also sent his sisters as a gift to the leader of the barbaric Karam warriors that had the custom to share wives, the princesses one by one committed suicide and were returned to their lands as corpses."

A loud crash followed by a sickly pale hand with wrinkles on it trembling as Lilith was looked at by furious grey irises that were lively after so many years have passed.

"Impudent!"

"That empress is you, my great grandmother Belithia and your son who was responsible for the collapse of the once glorious Gaerin is my grandfather- late King Fleunix that caused her highness's daughters to die and not even receive a proper burial. Does her highness think this princess is impudent?

Well, good enough, this princess is as such but your imperial highness has just one choice- endure.

The entire world thinks that Great-Grandmother mourned this one's grandfather's death yet only a few know that it was only you that gave him slow poison to take his life slowly yet very painfully. It was not Empress mother Daphne. How would that woman know that grandfather took several poisons since childhood to develop immunity? It is only you that can slaughter your son."

Late Prince Vzeus had a weak consort mother that did not have a strong background thus after her early demise it was Great-grand empress mother Belithia that raised him from a small boy to a noble prince with blue blood. She had placed high hopes that Vzeus will take over the throne and bring Gaerin to prosperity yet her old bones seemed to have forgotten that without a strong army the dreams that her eyes have seen were absolutely improper.

"Great grandmother hoped for imperial father's victory in the fight to the throne yet did not extend her help knowing Empress mother Daphne's power, this princess is an orphan now yet one thought to visit one's great imperial grandmother and reminisce the past days."

The old maidservant that was standing behind old empress Belithia did not even breathe harshly, these were two wounded imperial women and neither knew other's heart, as a servant who once held tremendous experience of the imperial palace, none of these could be underestimated.

"What is that you visited this one for?" Great Grand empress Belithia asked Lilith in her raspy voice to which Lilith stood up smiling as the darkest of red fluttered in the wind, for a moment the fabric covering her body looked like blood.

"Imperial father committed himself to the throne yet did not ask for her highness's help, this princess in his stead will reverse his decisions. Her highness was once the emperor and held immense authority but now even looking at oneself in a mirror is scarce- while the devil infests the imperial palace's luxury, the once emperor is living in an old torn courtyard with rats and snakes.

This princess wished to overthrow Kyzm and slaughter his sons and wear the crown of Gaerin on my head."

For certain moments after that, there were no sounds as Belithia looked at Lilith properly this time.

"Why must you seek me for your ambitions then? Why must this one get involved?" Honeyed irises looked at the moon that was visible in the skies as they illuminated her face before she turned around.

"Does great-grandmother thinks Gaerin's fate would have been different if your second daughter sat on the throne instead of Grandfather Fleunix? This princess will not stay for long and in the oncoming days would go to Daxtros to become King Qiza's concubine, in my absence Grandmother shall be my eyes, ears, and senses.

Ministers that sided with imperial father would be looked after by grandmother and in turn this princess would return your lost prestige, your daughters that died pitifully would be celebrated in history and shall be offered respect. About Empress Mother Daphne that ruined your life-this princess would give her head to you."

Wrinkled face of the eighty-year-old woman looked at the person standing infront of her and thought that if her daughters were alive they would have been similar sighed deeply.

"There is a woman in the harem of Kyzm- Concubine Leane, that is my person, in future for your endeavors you can trust her."

"Many thanks to her imperial highness."

A/N

1)CONSPIRACY is the last trope in season 2. It will contain 10 chapters, so approximately after 10-12 chapters or so this book will be finished.

2)How predictable is Gladiator for you?