Empress Supreme

PAST

Casagon-

Pronunciation: Ka-za-gun

Blood always imprints itself, a son shall follow his father's lineage and a daughter shall resort to the glory of her parents. Habits and heart both had relation with whose blood it was.

Just like Prince Vzeus, Lilith was disinterested in politics and the matters concerning it, their household did not lacked money despite being not comparable in prestige and wealth to royalty. She never had the heart to seek revenge despite knowing that her father was thrown out of the state by Prince Ragel and King Kyzm because Prince Vzeus and Princess Lyra did not wished for any more chaos.

Raised by the Eldest General of the Great Eastern Deserts, Sir Casagon, she was seen as the adopted daughter of the late Sir Avaram and the younger sister and disciple of General Casagon. While being raised in the household of the General she was taught sword-fighting and archery accompanied by horse-riding which seem to be the very basic for her to learn as a student yet it was far from the truth.

Even though Prince Vzeus had made many mistakes in his life yet he was completely aware that this peace and serenity that his family was bestowed by the goddess was not for long and for that reason, throughout the years, by the means of letters and spies Prince Vzeus expressed to Sir Casagon that his daughter must learn everything to protect herself, from politics to court laws, from imperial etiquette to being the best of the warriors that the world has seen.

By the time the little girl was being raised from the age six to sixteen in the capital of the Eastern Deserts, Prince Vzeus was not sitting still, he contacted the maternal family of Princess Lyra and arranged a meeting with the Princess' brothers to spread a rumor that the Princess died in childbirth and the newborn infant soon followed the mother, dying in her arms too.

The purpose was to completely disappear from the face of earth by using all methods and means possible.

Even a drop of water if accumulated over years of hardwork can create an oasis in desert and the result of Prince Vzeus' scheming was evident years later.

"Emperor brother......this one searched through the kingdom and acquired all related information through my spies, it seems as if Princess Lyra is dead."

Prince Ragel, even though was a cunning man yet the reason why the Emperor was Kyzm and not Ragel was evident.....because the King was sharper than anyone.

"Does brother remembers the assassination attempt of ten years ago that we planned against Vzeus? According to this report submitted by your spy, Princess Lyra died in childbirth yet as far as this King remembers....only this one and brother knows that our mother, the current Empress mother gave a concoction for every prince saying that it was 'holy'.

That liquid was an ancient odorless medicine to end the lineage.....thus if Prince Vzeus is impotent and could not produce any heirs further then how did the Princess died of childbirth unless there was an illicit relationship with anyone."

"What brother emperor means is....she is alive?" Prince Ragel felt hope bubble in his dark heart.

"Yes, yet now that this one is observing the entire situation, it looks as if our simplest brother is not so naïve anymore thus he cannot blame this emperor for being ruthless.

Ragel, order your men to drag our dear brother to the market and hang him at the post for committing treachery, if we can not go to his daughter and wife then it would be quite likable that they walk to this emperor themselves."

What King Kyzm wished for was Lilith to replace his daughter, Princess Semeara in marrying Crown Prince Alexander and Princess Lyra to go to the Emperor of Daxtros as his concubine yet both of the women seem to have disappeared from the face of the earth which made his anger concentrate.

Unknown that his this decision will bring down the entire empire of Gaerin to ruins he swirled his red wine smiling maliciously.

_________________________past ended___________________________

In the darkest of nights Herodoctus moved his paws lethally quiet, without a sound his magnificent frame passed the barriers of the imperial palace after killing the soldiers at the front.

He was the King of the beasts of night yet a long time had passed since his bloodthirst has been quenched. Today the man imprinted by his master had approached him after he crushed the skulls of the assassins sent after her and had talked to him as if knowing that he could understand the commands well.

Three years...he has been with the Orion Empress for three years and has hunted and killed, butchered and eaten raw flesh of those who had gone against her because she was the only human whose existence he could have tolerated.

Lilith used to fight with Herodoctus till she was bloody and wounded yet not even a slash of knife landed on him.....not even once, thus the beast who could not be tamed by the greatest of the warriors had accepted her as his and vowed an oath of loyalty.

Today the human who seemed to be unafraid of even the skies, General Azarios had approached him for Lilith, for telling the King of beasts that it was a woman who sent those men to kill their beloved Empress with a cloth which had her scent.

Countess Jillian, the smell belonged to the heiress of Miram and the one who was going to die today.

Who in the world was Azarios, when did he ever pretended to be a kind man who shall endure and forgive, did he not let his wife handle the countess twice yet how dared she along with Empress Seycea make a plan to harm his Lilith...

This was the second birthday gift he shall give to his wife and Herodoctos to his master, Countess Jillian shall die today and it would not be far that the Empress of Ambrose who helped in this scheme will be granted a fate full of agony as well.