Spoiling

Daisy and Lily, one with rose water in a sandalwood washtub while other having a plate full of juicy peaches and a small water bowl were waiting outside the chambers to serve the mistress of the Lotus mansion when their master General told them to enter behind him.

Jingling of glimmering silver wind-bells decorated as a veil on the doors of the boudoir indicated movement of the people with hesitant feet. Daisy looked down in embarrassment while Lily was frozen in her path when they saw the woman sleeping on her back completely naked, looking exquisite , she was seductive enough to enchant even the demons.

The two masters have consummated their marriage!

They felt like running around tossing the news in the wind and burn an incense or two infront of god to express there happiness but could only keep their composure as the general motioned them to keep the things and move out.

Azarios was not surprised with how carefree his wife was at the current situation. While leaving at dawn he had crushed a medicinal herb which was known for calming and soothing mind and provide good sleep thus it was only natural for her to follow the course he had decided for her.

White fox fur adorning his muscular stature was discarded in a second to cover the slightly shivering girl on the bed as if it was not a treasured commodity that people died to get their hands on and which was even priceless in the black market but something ordinary.

It was said that only the imperial family of Daxtros was allowed to hunt for the precious white foxes on the sacred night of blue moon and even then due the snow covered alpine forest ranges it was extremely difficult.

Silver fox fur that the Gladiator general ordered to be made into shoes for his beloved was even more rarer than this thus while a man was taking care of his woman who now pretending to be asleep to not face her husband whom she was mercilessly eaten by yesterday, at the same time the entire mansion was in an uproar.

Azarios sat down casually beside Lilith ignoring the erratic breaths of the beautiful demoness and took the white silk cloth dipping it into the sandalwood tub before gently wiping off Lilith's sole and feet while massaging them gently.

"W-What?!" It was never heard in the history of Ambrose that a husband would serve his wife. Forget about simply helping them dress, a masculine general who was god of war was currently helping his wife and doing the job of the hand maidens.

"Here tulip, this is ginseng water... drink it well and it would help you replenish yourself."

"Wasn't I a 'slave' last night?" Lilith clutched the blanket covering half her body, face red like a ripe cherry.

When one is an Empress, what does she has not seen in the world. From the highest to the lowest of beings and their ways but never in her life has she imagined that a man would pull the earth beneath her.

Even though she found it extremely arousing but a question to distract herself was necessary. God knows what that man was capable of, his muscles bulging and that adam apple bobbing...and the way he had taken her last night gentle yet stern., sweet but rough, he was so good to her.

"Done admiring your husband sweet tulip?" Her honey eyes widen before she turned her head away slightly feeling all warm and fuzzy inside thus ignoring him digging his thumb into the soft creamy flesh of her heel.

"You have my highest respect sweet wife, this one was simply playing around yet why do you whine like a little baby or have this one offended you?" His tone changed from frivolous to that of a deep seriousness.

The words might not have revealed what he was thinking yet his expression said it all. Had he overstepped his boundaries and hurt her pride? Did she felt it humiliating to be addressed with the words he said in play?

"Y-You have...you have not." because she found his dominance sensuous and did not mind it.

"Lilith" She was being embarrassed and shy but his mood had improved even better than before watching her acting such with him thus a palm offered her water in a bowl to wash her face and soon a juicy ripe peach was kept infront of her lips to take a bite.

Golden honey irises met inky onyx and she opened her mouth but at the last moment the fruit was taken away only being replaced with soft lips as a palm pulled her closer, callused fingers threading through silky strands of long jet black hair.

Fire thrummed in their veins as the kiss was passionate enough to light their whole soul. A string of saliva connected their mouth when they separated apart yet the panting woman with blossoming teary eyes made him steal a burning kiss again.

The hand that was trying to push him earlier to show that she was not so weak to give in now trailed on his chest to feel his muscles as their lips collided before separating reluctantly.

Azarios picked up the peach bowl giving it to the flushed woman.

"You all may enter." As soon as the deep manly voice called out, a group of serving maids with their eyes lowered and head bowed down came in to set up the agar wood table with imperial dishes and delicacies from all around the empires.

A thirty seven meal course was set up just like in imperial kitchens of Ambrose with fifty three dish course extending from the islands of Grevian and a few of them belonging to outer regions.

"My grace, the shoe the General asked is here accompanied by the key of household treasury." Who would have thought that making shoe was an occupation where lives are kept at the sharp end of the sword and is even more fearful and fierce than battles fought at the northwestern region.

The biggest merchants of shoe making had their heads at stake if the general did not got an extremely refined treasure for his wife until she wakes up, every other aristocratic noble woman, even the prime minister's eldest daughter had to be refused straight up thus as for today the entire Ambrose had known the level to which the Beast General would go to dote on his wife.

"My wife deserves the very best."

Meanwhile a Lilith with ruffled hair "....."

______________________________________

Behind the Scenes

Azarios: "Are we celebrating our first night just like this, let me buy you a gift."

Lilith: "The only gift I am here for is the throne of Ambrose."

Azarios: "Seros! Prepare the army. My wife wants Ambrose."

Lilith: "...."

A/N: Next Update Schedule-

Gladiator- 27 May