Empress Supreme

IF YOU DID NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS CHAPTER, YOU LOSE 1/4th OF STORYLINE

PAY ATTENTION TO CROWN PRINCESS ARTILIA

[◇Empress mother Daphne- Lilith is her step granddaughter

Emperor Kyzm and Prince Ragel- Lilith's evil uncles/ Empress mother Daphne's sons

Consort Jeasen- Lilith's aunt

Princess Semeara- King Kyzm's and Consort Jeasen's daughter]
____________________

(Past)

"That wrenched girl, this one dislikes even her presence in the palace. How dare an unworthy being as of her disobeyed the imperial rule. Prince Vzeus was a spineless coward yet how come his daughter does not even knows the meaning of obedience." When Empress mother Daphne said those unkempt words spluttering them like a shrew, the entire harem of concubines of King Kyzm along with Consort Jeasen felt unfathomable in their hearts.

Consorts, imperial concubines, low ranked concubines and newly established servant girls were all required to attend the evening tea ceremony with the empress mother without a delay, the only person that was not present at the moment was the current empress, Empress Amera and the reason was not something unknown to the beautiful but poisonous women belonging to the emperor.

If the war fought on the battleground was brutal and required bloodshed then the imperial harem was the place that fought with grace, dignity, honor and above all, the favor of the monarch accompanied by such cruelty that even the devil shivered, Empress Amera was thrown into the cold palace because it was proven that she tried to harm Consort Jeasen's unborn fetus.

Heavily pregnant at the age of thirty six, it was almost a miracle that the consort was able to give birth to another heir of the throne, the state preceptor declared that there was a prince that would be born on the night of the full blue moon which was only one and half a month away thus when Consort Jeasen, that was the closest to the empress position tried to sooth Empress mother Daphne right now, the old woman only frowned and waved her hand to dismiss the women for the day with the exception of the consort.

"Empress mother shall take care of one's body and may not worry about the girl, this one is aware that the emperor is going to deal with her accordingly. If any problem arises we still have the lives of Prince Vzeus and Princess Lyra in our hands."

"This is what this one is most distasteful of, that Princess Lyra.... an impudent slut that made Prince Ragel and Emperor Kyzm once have a discord among them to have her, now her daughter had occupied her place, this one worries how many men is she going to seduce now."

Adorned with embellished rubies and emeralds from the far of cobalt sea that separated Grevian's island nation from Gaerin were the homeland of the nation's first turquoise sapphire that now decorated the necklace of the empress mother Daphne and that was what made her stand above all thus no matter how harsh and unlady like the words of the sixty year old woman be, she was incomparable to any other in the palace.

That turquoise sapphire was gifted to the deceased consort Cemera, the beloved of her husband King Fleunix that loved his consort more than her, the previous empress. Thus after slow poisoning King Fleunix she later murdered Consort Cemera and her son that dared to fight her twin sons, Prince Ragel and Prince Kyzm for the throne.

After burying the three Daphne snatched the necklace that should have been hers from the beginning. Later after establishing her power by seating her eldest son Prince Kyzm on the throne, the only members of the family that were left alive, Prince Vzeus and his family were exiled while the grandmother of the newly established Prince Kyzm was banished to the lower castle grounds where there was a life such that of a commoner.

Thus when it came to ruthlessness, the entire Gaerin know that there was no other woman more cruel than Empress mother Daphne thus consort Jeasen knew in her heart that the only thing that could keep her position stable, her daughter safe and help her establish her eldest son as the crown prince after replacing the current crazy and tyrannical crown Prince Zorah was only possible with the support of this ruthless women.

"How about having crown princess Artilia act as Lilith's friend and report her whereabouts to the Empress mother." Consort Jeasen suggested Empress mother Daphne in a whisper." From the entire court of officials to the noble factions, all were aware that Crown Princess Artilia, a girl of sixteen seasons was not someone who was treasured but her father, the prime minister had practically sold his eldest daughter to the current crown prince Zorah.

With the sounds coming from their quarters, every servant in the palace was aware that the crown prince was excessively abusive to the said 'crown princess'. It was all but an empty title that was no better than saying that the girl was a slave to Prince Zorah yet none of the royal member cared but currently at this moment Consort Jeasen felt that the girl was useful to some extent.

Her and emperor Kyzm's beloved daughter Princess Semera was to be wedded to Ambrose's crown prince Alexander yet her daughter would not be having a good life in any situation if she stepped in between two war torn countries thus planting Crown princess Artilia as a spy would be considered good so as to see this Lilith's true intentions. They would send that girl to Ambrose as the fake princess Semeara and then kill her in the journey so that their truth was completely conceled.

While Consort Jeasen contemplated with her plan, Empress mother Daphne found her idea quite considerate.

"Alright, servant......ask the crown princess to the Empress mother palace."

_________________________

CONCLUDING FACTS TO HELP GETTING THE FACTS STRAIGHT

1) Daphne(old women) killed her husband and his consort and son

2) Empress Amera was King Kyzm's queen who is now thrown in the cold palace( a place for punishment- less food ,bad living conditions, no respect) because she tried to kill consort

3)Artilia is the daughter of Prime Minister who hates his daughter, she is abused by the crown prince despite being his lawful wife.

NEXT UPDATE: 9 SEPTEMBER( Lilith and Azarios)