Celebrations 2

The Female General of the Daxtros army, her highness Nevix had seen the great fanfare infront of the General's mansion and stopped at the same time when all the servants were paying their respects to the Mistress

It was hugely known that the Princess did not cared much for the Ambrose nobles and mingled with them to the minimum and this too was somewhat a prefectury gesture that she was displaying to experience the lavish and diverse life of Ambrose as compared to Daxtros.

Emperor Alexander had exhausted many efforts and the result of them was visible when the Princess agreed to seal a ceremonial peace treaty with Ambrose ending the ages long tension thus the Emperor could not let such an important guest go without making them truly pleased.

It was well known that King Rial of Daxtros was extremely close to his sister, Princess Nevix thus gaining her favors meant that the King might give his assurance to fight with them against Gaerin. A hundred warriors were given to the princess for her protection while a merchant of exquisite rare diamonds and pearls came every ten days with hundreds of valuable paintings with precious gems imbedded in them and jewelry to accompany with it.

The best of the silk cloths were made for the princess and send to her every single morning for the purpose of pleasing her yet a fortnight ago, Princess Nevix gifted a silver jadeite sword to the emperor making his face fall. Not only the jadeite sword itself was a treasure far more valuable then the imperial palace itself but it was also bestowed with the sacred ink of Her highness Saintess Helixis of Silian River.

For more than two decades not only him as an emperor but also his father, King Heun was impatient to have an artifact bestowed by the great priestess who was called the goddess on the realm yet Princess Nevix presented to him on a small occasion on the Sun festival that only had a small importance.

After that day the Emperor of Ambrose realized that the jewelry and precious invaluable that he seemed to give the Daxtros Princess must have been equal to dust in her eyes. Even the imperial merchant of silk said that the cloth that the princess wore was made up of the rarest of the tree leaves that were made after processing the veins of the leaves after one year.

Soon Emperor Alexander issued an proclamation that the Daxtros Princess must be given an undisputed access to the military training grounds and she might as well chose any cavalry she liked and train them accordingly since the princess wished for that.

The Princess of Daxtros was guided inside the blooming rose gardens where Lilith came forward to have a conversation with her while sitting admist of nature. The head maids were given commands that not even a bird shall enter the premises.

"Azarios knows this one's identity." The tea cup was kept on the mahogany embroidered table with a clack.

"The General loves our goddess yet this one wishes for you to take care of yourself, do not let your guard down." Princess Nevix despite being shocked maintained her composure.

"I understand." The tea from mint leaves and roses left a sweet taste in Princess Nevix's throat yet she wondered if it came from the happiness from watching Lilith truly happy.

"No matter what the circumstances are this one shall follow you to the last breath. The General......if he loves you truly then it would be best to hold his hand and live a comfortable and joyful life. Your path has always been filled with thorns....now that you have gotten a chance, please live as you wish."

The harmonious silence extended to several minutes where they sought comfort in their friendship which had originated years ago.

"Any advances in our aim?"

"This Emperor is no match for us. He believed my words hence giving a chance to see his millitary power, fool..... what is a jadeite sword worth of? Once these lands are conquered this princess shall take it back.

Do you remember the cloth that I wore on your coronation ceremony , it belonged to emperor brother and I borrowed it to make the most expensive dress I ever had and by looking at that imperial cloth, Emperor Alexander believed that this one is extremely noble.

For a person like this one who has lived along with soldiers and stayed in the coarse Eastern deserts waiting for my emperor husband to wake up.....all the other things are worthless."

"Emperor Zexerus will wake up soon Nevix, we will have his cure soon."

Princess Nevix smiled with misty tears in her eyes and did not said anything further for a moment.

"If this one had not loved him.....my curse would not have inflicted Zexerus. The Prime Minister made a similar ritual that was suggested by the oracle to dissipate my curse and now due to his performing the ritual.....all my efforts, all my prayers are left unanswered....Goddess, I want this empire to be destroyed.

All the information regarding the Ambrose army is in this scroll, I want that Prince Baez who is after Prime Minister Zhan die the most terrible death in the world."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________