Princess Artilia

The dungeon that was encompassed with darkness glowed with her grace as she walked ahead.

Soldiers opened the gates without a word of defiance as she was now their superior.

She had feared in past, felt shivers crawling up her spine but at this moment it was almost mocking and humourous, where was everyone that considered her lowly and abused her trust.

All in their graves.

Termites ate the foundations of the wall and mice ran haphazardly, who would have imagined that Emperor Baez shall fall from his grace as such that he would be reduced to such a state. The male who was sitting on the ground covered with filth and dirt looked up and saw the person coming towards him but did not had any tongue to convey his voice thus could not speak yet his eyes glared daggers at the person.

But the female that squatted down looking at him covered her mouth and laughed somewhat in mirth.

"One used to tremble after hearing your name but now....this princess cannot help but pity you. It is your fault though, elder sister kept you alive for so long and had no intentions to make you mute or torture you yet, then why did you anger her to such an extent?"

Baez did not understood a thing thus glared at her in the end, only listening.

"Honestly when one looks back then one cannot help but feel thankful to you. Lilith has always been coldblooded and indifferent, since one was just a friend of hers, one was always replaceable but its you that had made this princess irreplaceable. From a friend to the blooded sister, even going as far as to call this one the eldest daughter of Prince Vzeus-Baez this princess has come to thank you."

Blue eyes could not help but widen with shock, Baez now did not took Artimisia's words as foolish, instead listened with astonishment as his fingers trembled.

The woman looked at the shackles around his throat and feet with a serene smile.

"This princess could not lie and say that one did not felt miserable when you raped me in the night. Death at that time seemed so peaceful, first it was Crown Prince Zorah's physical abuse and then you that took advantage of this one's innocence.

But one was not raged upon waking up after an year of endless sleep since by then Crown Princess Artilia was considered dead."

Baez had his ears ringing as he mouthed- 'ARTILIA?'

"No, Artilia is dead Baez. The woman that woke up is me, Princess Artimisia. But did you know what her highness Saintess said?"

There was a joy and a sense of elation in those words as if she enjoyed telling the tale like a child.

"She told this princess that Lilith went berserk after one's demise. That even the goddess had to return one's life to quell her wrath. That Casagon looked after one in rain, thunder and storm. When one returned the empire of Gaerin was cleansed and Empress Mother Daphne who stood above this one was used as a plaything and used to wipe off ones shoes with her tongue.

You see Baez, this princess was below sister Lilith and above thousands. Thus since one has enjoyed such a lavish life at your expense one will tell you a secret.

"The female shuffled closer making Baez flinch.

"Imperial brother-in-law has seen sister's rage and is displeased with it. Even today she lost her temper after hearing you call out this one's name but its harmful for a female to be so anxious at the time of carrying a child. Thus Imperial-brother-in-law has written to husband Casagon, that while he burns your imperial palace down and massacres your loyal followers, you should be raped by tens of bulls till you become impotent.

If one was you, one would have commited suicide but for you that has his hands and feet bound its impossible but your highness must not worry since now sister will be prohibited to see you by brother-in-law thus your death will not come so soon.

On the road of underworld remember the humiliation that you are going to face Baez and cry at the feet of the king of hell for revenge, but one is certain that even then your soul would not get a rest and you shall roam like a ghost for ever."

Like a crazed madman the male tried to broke free from his shackles and attack the woman yet all he could see was her mocking smile at the end when she turned around and left.