Season 3

Let me address the issue: multitudes of complaints have filled my inbox in recent days regarding the non availability of Chapters of Season 3- General's Poisonous flower in text-to-speech format.

The text -to-speech format is an automatic feature for long books and are not/cannot be added by the authors. After talking to many of the readers I have transferred Season 3 to this book. These chapters are from season 3, book: General's poisonous flower.

Happy Reading!!!

Merry giggling of females resonated around the arena, soldiers averted their eyes not knowing where to look as she held onto the wide shoulders that were scarred from countless wars fought. The face that resembled a god was pulled closer as she pressed her lips to his.

A kiss filled with fiery passion that even let a general waiver was molded before she pulled away laughing with mirth reflecting in her eyes. General Casagon had his eyes dazed while the clenched fists loosened as he watched her horse moving away from his.

She was like the glimmering sand of the sacred Silian river, no matter how hard he tried to grasp her in his hold she flew away anyways.

Moon of Gaerin

The woman that held the most power in the imperial court after Empress Supreme

Only Sister of Her highness Empress Lilith and the oldest daughter of Prince Vzeus and Princess Lyra that the world did not know about previously.

She was doted upon so heavily that thousands of men were willing to give up their lives for her.

The only weakness of The Goddess of Gaerin- her majesty Empress Lilith.

Princess Artimisia

"And then you say there are no emotions between us....is this how you express your dislike General?" She said while laughing in joy before her dark ruby irises bid farewell to the male as ginger hair fluttered in wind.

General Casagon watched her departing with a horse that seemed to walk on wind yet she did not even turn around...not even once to look at his expressions that screamed to her not to go. It wasn't that he did not love her but maybe he had seen her in such a state that he could not bear to see her hurt again that he refused to acknowledge his deep feelings.

The Princess had only a handful of shadows following her when she crossed the borders of Gaerin and Ambrose and entered the Empire of Ambrose.

It was as if she was being waited upon thus even after crossing there were no soldiers in sight.

"Princess where do you wish to go?"

If someone thought that she was here for conflict then she wasn't since it was all a play for the enchantress of Gaerin. She was tired of living inside Gaerin thus decided to roam far-off places and upon hearing that her sister has got married now after eight months..she decided to enter the enemy nation to see it for herself...

It could have sounded absurd for another yet all the demands of her highness Princess Artimisia were fulfilled by her sister no matter how insolent or crazy.

"Proceed to the manor of General Azarios."

________

"So Pretty!" If it was Gaerin she would not even have to ask and the treasures she had an interest in would belong to her but since it was the Lotus Mansion and she had sneaked in thus Princess Artimisa remained disciplined and did not touch carelessly. She gasped when she saw the exquisite water instrument made of Selic jade of violet shade.

"Oh goddess...." The black sword looked so ominous yet it was so beautiful.

"If you desire it that much this General might as well gift it to you." Before the woman could blink, a sword was pressed against her neck as General Azarios sat leisurely behind the intruder that dare enter his lair, his impatience was growing as Lilith had not returned from Princess Nevix's manor and now this.

"Are you General Azarios?" Artimisia turned around, did not caring about Seros's sword on her neck and took a glance at the Beast of Ambrose.

"Tall, strong and competent, this one likes the General."

"Insolent! How dare you address-" Before Seros could utter another word the woman had flown past him and had already came infront of Azarios who raised a brow at her, mannerisms match...the way they looked in confusion matched...so was this a person of his wife?

"Brother-In-law, my sister did not see wrongly...this one came from Gaerin to visit you."

That was how the woman managed to get her own chamber, the jade music instrument she desired as a gift and even have a tea ceremony with the General as they both decided to wait for Lilith with Azarios impatience growing every moment.

"This one had a weak health constitution in childhood so one remained in a comatose state for years, at my birth imperial father have given this one to Her Highness Saintess Helixis for treatment. Its only after imperial sister's crowning that one came to my senses."

Azarios looked sharply when Saintess Helixis was mentioned. So she would meet everyone- Lilith, the princess and even venture in Gaerin yet refuse to see her son's face for all these years? But why did she say that she was given to Saintess Helixis at birth?

He was there when Lilith was born, she was the only daughter of Prince Vzeus.

It was either this woman was saying a lie or maybe she herself did not know that she wasn't the daughter of Prince Vzeus.

A moment of silence was followed by him asking in an agony that was buried under the cold indifferent exterior.

"How is her highness Saintess?"

"Well-"

"Her highness Saintess is very well husband lord."The demoness who looked like she had came running from outside the mansion first looked at the husband whom she felt pained to see and then at her sister.

"Sister!" Artimisia rushed to embrace Lilith and was engulfed into a protective embrace. Lilith had felt her heart bursting with fear that she had almost forgot to feel when she saw the shadow guards she recognized in the mansion. If it was anyone else Artimisia could handle them well but Azarios...

A smile graced her lips

The goddess had truly made this man on par with her if not thousand times superior. There were none that could play with him and maybe that was the reason why he could play with her heart for so long and still she knew she had her heart burning for him.

"Her highness Saintess Helixis is this empress's goddess. Husband lord must not know her well since her highness does not meets just strangers. On the contrary she loves this Empress and is currently very well, often praying to the goddess for this one's safety."

Onyx irises burned furiously when those sly words were uttered and a merciless shadow reflected in those irises. Lilith smiled as if saying- only I am the one whom the Saintess loves deeply and you a forgotten heir.