Gaerin

KIng Fleunix- Lilith's grandfather from paternal side

King Kyzm/ Prince Ragel- Lilith's evil uncles

Cecelia- Prime Minister's Zhan's daughter

Duchess Direze- Concubine of first King Fleunix then concubine of Prince Ragel( by force)

Glazed azure irises looked at the trembling lady from the Ambrose capital and chuckled in mirth.

Fairy statures of seductive women with wet bodies and clothes that seemed to wrap around their porcelain golden skin like a flower petal hiding nectarous anther were immersed in the pool of cerulean water that was constructed in the magnanimous hall of the Archduke's palace.

Deep amphoras aroma from the sirens like females could entice even the devil and when one of them swam closer to Lady Cecelia, the woman shivered with the sharp hellish look in her eyes.

An exotic young man that would make the finest jewel of the empress's collection was sitting on the lap of the Archduke of Gaerin who tilted his head as if finding pleasure in Cecelia's misery.

"T-The Song is melodious." The woman who was giving a raged look to the shivering daughter of Ambrose Prime Minister suddenly laughed euphoniously before raising her dripping body out from the lagoon. Water droplets created a visage of a cloak trailing behind her as she approached Cecelia and held her chin with two fingers.

"Mylord this woman has been impudent to speak unless spoken to, shall I cut off her tongue for you?"

"Now now Meza, haven't this one taught you to treat people better....this is our honorable guest, do not kill her,not yet."

Cecelia did not dared to even cry or express the terror she was feeling. After General Lady Lilith told her that the only work that will save her life along with her entire clan was to say 'The song is melodious' to the Archduke of Gaerin, the eldest daughter of Prime Minister Zhan was joyous yet only while travelling to this far off place in the matter of a month did she realized that this task was not simple.

Archduke Aeon was the thirteenth prince of Gaerin empire and the only son of Prince Ragel. Who in the entire world had not heard of Prince Ragel, the cruel brother of the late emperor, King Kyzm, it was said that this Archduke was similarly ruthless as his father if not more.

In the early days he was sickly and pale but later it was revealed that the man had not only dreams on sitting on the golden throne but would also kill his entire clan for it, if there was a person that this man was a little kind hearted to then it was his mother,Consort Direze whose life was tragic and remorseful.

Women in ancient lands of Gaerin and the Great Eastern Deserts have become the emperor countless times yet when Emperor Fleunix, the father of King Kyzm came to power it all changed.

At that time in the sacred lands that women were worshipped in was altered and in return a lady's worth was reduced to the extent of being considered a commodity.

Their stature was what was believed to be lower than men thus during the rule of King Fleunix of Gaerin, a woman known to be more gentle than water and even purer than the first dew drops of dawn was taken in the King's palace as the youngest consort a few years before King Fleunix died.

The young duchess was given out as a sacrificial maiden to the King because it seemed to be what the supreme monarch desired despite the fact that Direze loved someone else. She was merely seventeen while the King was fifty-three.

Duchess Direze was the youngest of the four daughters of The Minister of Artistry. While living as the beloved daughter of the Baron and Baroness, Diereze had not even imagined in her dreams that her life would take the turn for worse when it came down to marrying.

While being married, only after two years the King felt ill to the point of hanging between death and life and in one night of utmost devastation Prince Ragel had entered her room and defiled her.....Duke Aeon was the result of that union of tears and misery.

When the news of such a heinous crime seeped out, not only Direze was then thrown out of the Palace for being corrupt and shameless but also was taken to the cold palace by Prince Ragel who wanted the child in her belly. If it was a boy then he promised to take her in as a concubine after his father's death but if in case if it was a girl then he promised to kill her..

Archduke Aeon was made from the immersion of pain, hatred, misery and utmost helplessness and now at this moment when Cecelia looked at the man whose mouth was kissing the neck of the boy in his lap with a deep hunger she could not help but feel as if it was better to die.

NEXT UPDATE: TOMMOROW