Fall of the Zhans

To Remember for understanding the chapter:

1) Empress Seycea- The Empress of Ambrose, she likes Azarios.

"Her highness Nevix may tell the Emperor and this one might be implicated but there are still no developments from their side.

In the hindsight one can see that even before the Daxtros princess punishes the Prime Minister Mansion, I have invited trouble as my daughter embarrassed the Mistress of the Lotus Mansion instead.

This one would like to ask that why did the General lady had to threaten this minister on such a large scale in retaliation of a small scheme, if at the end you are the only one that will help me out of the catastrophe then why put this one in the circumstances in the first place."

The whole fiasco had loopholes and what Prime Minister Zhan felt was an obvious feeling.

Firstly, Vios a mere bodyguard was framed by Cecelia, his daughter. For other official wives, they would have simply asked for a proper apology and insulted the Prime Minister Mansion in revenge for the most thus was there any need for this matter to escalate to the level of betrayal?

Even if Princess Nevix had asked an oracle to make the garden then how come both Prince Baes and General Azarios were aware? This matter if examined closely looked as if it was entirely planned, from the very beginning of the Incense appreciation ceremony, even if his daughter had not behaved foolishly, Lilith was still going to bring the Prime Minister Mansion down.

"This one does not cares about your power at all Prime Minister Zhan, for the most of it I found you bothersome but through you Princess Quare has started making her moves, Countess Jillian is a vicious woman who had created countless troubles for this one but the one whispering those ideas in her mind is none other than the Princess herself. Do you know why.... because Prince Baez has only one thing stopping him from achieving the throne- General Azarios.

Do you take this as a trivial matter Prime Minister? By framing this one the Empress and the others would get a chance to put a question to my virtue and the women in Ambrose whose virtue's are questioned cannot have the official wife's status by law.

Your foolish daughter was used because at the end, the one getting benefitted from this whole scheme was Countess Jillian who would then force the emperor to write a decree to declare a marriage between her and my husband.

It was the plan of Prince Baez from the beginning to being my husband to his side by an alliance yet he cannot do so openly because the Emperor would be suspicious.

Your presence is not liked by this one Prime Minister and I have no intention of saving you, all this one can do is suggest a way in which you will be able to retreat safely and now that you know of this one's identity....I will suggest you to think properly, what is taken today can also be given tomorrow."

Prime Minister Zhan watched the majestic man who looked up at his wife in admiration and with a small joyful smile as if watching a small bird singing while jumping from one branch to another and he almost vomited blood.

Singing! She was practically saying that when she shall acquire the entire Ambrose she would spare him and let him come back in power but if he refused, even his bones would not be seen as if taking over the entire Empire was a small deal for her.

Monsters! This pair was so devious that he was surprised that they did not killed every single soul in the empire and rebelled already.

He could only feel shock when he realized how far this woman can see and scheme. infront of her, he was still a student. Such a woman paired with this evil general who did not even feared skies and oceans.....he could not dare go against.

If they wished, they could have killed him right here but their mercy was a promise enough that he would be able to save his life.

"Then tell this one, what can I do to be in your shadow?"

Azarios tapped his fingers as if thinking the entire plot out before taking out a small vial from under his desk.

"This is the venom of red scorpion from Nine step mountains so lethal that it is tasteless, odorless and shows effects of being almost dead. Despite being extraordinarily lethal and undetectable its not incurable. All one has to do is drink the antidote before the poison.

You have to drink it.

The imperial physicians would not be able to detect it thus would try to feed you with concoctions of different antidotes and that will be the time you will recover completely in health yet your appearance would be left ghastly pale giving an aura of being ill.

Even though Emperor Alexander is now suspicious of you, yet he might not take any major steps in upcoming days due to the lack of evidence thus by the time he would think of terminating the Prime Minister Mansion you will have to retreat from the court and retire.

Yet do not think that the emperor has let you go because despite lacking the position, the Prime Minister Mansion would still have enough resources to fund a rebellion thus it would still not prove your innocence.

Prime Minsiter Zhan....you have to disown your daughter."

Lilith froze, her heart seemingly in turmoil, if Azarios would have wished, he could have suggested another way yet he did not. To be disowned by Prime Minister Zhan......that means he would make Cecelia go to the Emperor and beg shamelessly to marry Azarios thus to prove that indeed his daughter was in love with the general and this was no conspiracy and later acting to be angry the minister would chase out the girl.

"I......I understand." While the Prime Minister spoke after minutes of silence Lilith's heart thrummed erratically. It almost seemed as if Azarios was returning the insults and slanders she had faced at the day by hundred folds.

Husband do you dote me that much? Don't you fear I am going to be spoiled rotten.

Let me please address some doubts first.

What will happen to Cecelia will be explained in detail.

what plans did prince Baez had to make Princess Quare work for him and the different conspiracies would be explained through and through so don't worry if you don't get something  as one by one chapters come out all questions will be answered.

It will be great if you post your questions so that I can understand what to explain in detail though.