Wrath

State Preceptor: a disciple of Her highness Saintess Helixis, can predict the future.

Once in a century, there was a lunar eclipse that lasted for a whole day and was called the great lunar moon, none of the creatures came out of their homes that day and remained in their burrows fearing the rage of the night but there was a phenomenon that men feared more than this.

State Preceptor Varom of Gaerin had looked at the constellation charts a week ago and upon watching the movements of stars felt such trepidation and fear that he collected his gold coins and stored them in the carriage, all the while taking all his essential items and preparing to leave the empire of Gaerin.

If the great lunar moon was evil and extinguished lives then the Sun that was going to be hidden for three days in the Solar eclipse of dawn was what shall wipe the empires and regimes from maps of the realm.

"State Preceptor, Emperor Kyzm has called for you." The servant informed the male and departed to his own servant quarter hoping to not come out for the time being. State Preceptor exhaled and got ready to give his last warning to the emperor before he fled the empire.

Crossing various imperial courtyards that could not be even seen clearly in such black darkness, the man finally reached the emperor's chambers.

"Greeting to his majesty, the sun of Gaerin." Kyzm was impatient and did not have any time for foolish greetings.

"State Preceptor, it is the time already, why has the sun not risen yet?"

"It is what I told his majesty a week ago. Today's night shall be four days long and the sun will rise after the fourth day such is the Great Solar eclipse of dawn. Everyone must be inside their courtyards and pray relentlessly, one must inform his majesty that death is prevalent upon the imperial palace, many people will die within this period, this is the wrath of the goddess of war who has just woken up after thousands of years from her deep slumber."

Emperor Kyzm did not understand the gibberish of this man thus he soon became impatient.

"Speak clearly!" Varom wanted to slap the man for being so incompetent yet gritted his teeth silently before replying.

"Keep servants and any person away from yourself, nobody can be trusted in this period, imperial harem chambers shall be enclosed and servants should not be allowed to leave their quarters. There is death written in charts and a member of the imperial family can die."

Kyzm looked at the man and nodded. "Inform the soldiers to announce this and keep stationed to their quarters."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Prince Baez felt the soft body that withered beneath him the previous night and he could not help but feel mirth, at last, Princess Semeara was his yet she was tired from the previous night and in intoxication from drug was still asleep.

The male stood up from the bed but upon finding darkness prevailing outside he felt as if something was wrong thus he called his shadow guard inside the chambers to ask what was happening.

"Replying to his highness, it is the solar eclipse and with the emperor's order, every member of the imperial family is to remain inside their chambers until called out. Selective servants shall serve the royal family rest all are sent to pray in temples. Princess Semeara's maids are on the way."

That was what Baez truly wished for.

Witnesses that saw him and the princess together yet for some reason he could not help but feel the burning need to see her face. He wanted to see what beauty he took last night.

"Go and bring a lamp." The guard followed the order and brought the object to the Prince before bowing down and departing.

Moments passed with silence that reflected on the horror-stricken face of Prince Baez as he lost hold of the lamp that fell on the ground and shattered. Darkness covered the entire chamber again.

That was not Princess Semeara.

Artilia

The woman he slept with was the previous crown princess of Gaerin- Artilia.

The male staggered back before he regained his composure, in no way he could ever take the responsibility of this woman, in no circumstances shall she be his consort or concubine.

"This one truly regrets it Artilia but one cannot get you shamed, since this prince shared a night with you one will reward you for that." There was malice and anger that reflected in those irises, this woman made a fool out of him.

A vial from the sleeves of the white cloth he wore and now was discarded on the floor was extracted with deep violet liquid that almost resembled ink. The wooden cork was opened and the liquid was poured into the mouth of the sleeping woman.

"In your next life, do not dare to cross this prince." The man disappeared out from the window just before Princess Semeara's maid entered.

"Princess, shall we help you?" When there was no answer the women assumed that the princess did not wished to be disturbed and they stood diligently yet when even after an hour there were no sounds the women with candles in their palms went to see why their princess was not responding, only to find a naked woman on the bed whose entire body had gone deep blue.

Fearful screams and screeches that were as if they had seen a ghost resonated throughout the imperial palace and soon it was informed to the emperor that the previous crown princess was disgraced by an unknown man and had died.

"Search for Princess Semeara, its essential that the princess is safe. For Artilia one can only feel as if one was fortunate that her relationship with the imperial family was broken before she died with such disgrace. Ask one of the servants to bury her, none of the royal family would attend."