Empress Supreme

EPILOGUE IN NEXT ONE HOUR

Lustrous pearls decorated in her silk chocolate hair illuminated under the moonlight as it fluttered with the wind that smelled heavily of smoke and blood. The woman looked down at the fire that was bursting on the battlefield as her generals stood beside her watching their men proceed to take over the imperial palace, clanking of metals that were followed by screams and wails of those that were heavily wounded and died stopped after mere hours.

Gaerin was conquered and the era was changed.

From Era of Fleunix to Era of Kyzm now it was the reign under the rule of Empress Supreme.

Even before the war, the royal army was divided deeply into factions, some supported the princess who reminded them of their noble prince Vzeus while others refused to follow a woman and paid their allegiance to King Kyzm.

Those that don't follow me, death follows them.

A chunk of the army belonging to Gaerin that was earlier engaged in war with Ambrose felt deep exhaustion in their bones thus some surrendered while others choose to quench the thirst of the goddess of war by dying in the hands of the rebel forces. The mutiny was supported by the commoners that had been slowly cultivated over the months by Grand Empress Belithia and drew support from Daxtros royal army and significant ministers of Gaerin.

While the battlefield was encircled by vultures that flew high in skies for raw flesh, the woman who was blessed by the goddess was escorted down from her high position by her shadows- exemplary soldiers gifted by Emperor Rial.

Walking in between the crushed skulls and dead bodies drenched in scarlet blood not even a single speck of dust touched her pure white dress as those steps gently proceeded towards the way always designated for her. Broken swords lined the path and led to the army that was standing in the ceremony along the way to the imperial palace that was cleared for miles yet Lilith did not go to the palace but stopped at the temple that was in between the imperial palace and battlefield.

Wishes poured in as Lilith was led to the imperial temple that earlier was controlled by King Kyzm. It was never heard in the history of any founding empires that the winner after rebellion entered a temple right afterward the war since they were matted with grime and blood yet this demoness who appeared with a moonlight appearance that was unsoiled could not be questioned.

"Open the temple gates for the commoners, every single subject present in the capital present them infront oft his one."

As if it was only her word that the common mass was waiting for, as soon as the soldiers parted to give way many eyes were watching the golden-eyed fairy dressed in pure snow clothes with a sword so sharp that it made deep fear instill in their hearts. It was said that she commanded such power in those delicate fingers that even the generals were afraid of her strength. They were impatient to hear from their new monarch.

"My beloved subjects.

Remember the words of this one as the will of the goddess and take the meaning to your hearts even till the last breath of yours.

This one defeated Emperor Kyzm that exploited Gaerin for years, took away any noble honor that Prince Ragel had and also removed Empress Mother Daphne who killed her husband, my grandfather- the previous emperor, his majesty Fleunix the moment this one was declared victorious in this war.

Yet the moment one enters in the imperial palace one would punish these devious people for the pain you all had suffered for all these years.

It is the promise of this one that all those that live in the Empire of Gaerin with honesty and sincere intentions shall always be rewarded but those that are like General Garx and Prince Dysan that ran away instead of defending our empire with the onslaught of Ambrose......the people of Gaerin along with this princess shall never forgive their betrayal.

We shall never forget that it was Kyzm that brought shame to Her highness Saintess Helixis by breaking the past treaties of our ancestors that said that we must always respect the representative of the goddess and pushed our empire into a period of darkness.

And certainly never forget that when Ambrose attacked Kyzm wished to send all men to the frontlines and not surrender no matter the bloodshed...the monsters hope to burn our heart yet forget that the justice of the goddess shall always prevail!"

Every battle had a reason of being fought. The men and women of Gaerin had hopes that if a new monarch was appointed then their exploitation would be stopped, that Prince Ragel would not be able to abduct females- their sisters and daughters and rape them to death yet they had no information of why Princess Lilith attacked.

When their new monarch spoke as such they felt their blood boiling in rage. If all the men who had absolutely no training as a soldier were pushed into the war soon all of them would be sacrificed and at last it was the poor that had to suffer.

A chorus of loud cheer was shown and people shouted that the new monarch was their savior yet when a palm was raised the entire arena was engulfed in silence.

"This princess today, even before my ceremonial enthronement and punishment of the demons came to tell one's subjects that this imperial princess forgives your taxes for one year. Furthermore, those that lost their homes shall be built new ones within one new moon." When her highness Lilith turned around with her cloak fluttering she heard gasps and then joyous and cheerful laughter of the people that called her their goddess.

"Once the hearts of the common masses was grasped, the aristocrats must bow down without a single moment of delay.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________