Clash of dragons

Palladian: subordinates/ huge feudal temple lords under her highness Saintess Helixis

Ominous winds with the smell of blood blew in the empire of Grevian and her highness Saintess for the first time could not tell if the future was chaotic or filled with tranquil silence. Worshiping in the main temple of Gaerin she was far away from her own homeland thus the apprehension felt even more inauspicious.

Even the goddess was quiet as if looking down from the heavenly realm and wishing to watch how things would unfold.

"Your Majesty! Goddess have mercy, Grevian is under an invasion!" It was alright if Grevian was to be invaded, there was no mortal on the realm that could face Helixis in battle so it would only take mere hours before she could wipe off the enemy forces yet this time it felt as there was nothing to fight and no one to face.

"Who?" Which person dared to touch her empire?

"I-Its the General of Ambrose- Azarios!"

The intel was perhaps false and given by a person deliberately and that person was now across seas.

An army of two hundred thousand soldiers ready to sacrifice their life for their lord marched behind the onyx-eyed male on their stallions while on the opposite end the palladian and the subordinates that served as war generals for Grevian formed a protective wall of men in front of the boundary of Grevian as if defending it.

The soldiers of opposition could not fathom what this person wished for, had he come to launch a battle? Or there was another reason? Whatever it was, their monarch wasn't here and the arrival of such entity this time could not be auspicious.

The two armies were stationed at a distance as Seros along with a group of soldiers went forward to meet with the subordinate leaders of the other end.

"Greeting to Palladians and Preceptors, my lord General Azarios had come to meet her highness Saintess." It was quite known to the common mass even, nobody would just come to 'meet' if they had such a huge army accompanying them thus the men looked at Seros with suspicious irises before they were presented with a letter by him.

An imperial order by her highness Saintess

Allowing the male to enter with ten of his soldiers inside the Grevian castle that was architected by her highness herself. That had the true seal of the Saintess along with a ring that belonged to her. Furthermore, since the men entering the castle were only ten...it wasn't too difficult.

The time this foreign army was on their land, the holy land would also not withdraw their troops, thus at last an agreement was achieved.

Seros was departed with the approval of the senior ministers but who would have imagined it as such?

Snow armor made from glimmering white gold, silver, and hard scales of falcon adorned the masculine beast that had onyx irises with specks of molten amber observing all of them with a gaze that was too similar to be mistaken.

War adornments on the General's body were all silver except the ear jewel dangling from his earlobe that shone brilliantly like a droplet of blood in the snow, it was splendid yet at the same time strange to see the male wearing a jewel at the time of conflict but only the Palladians knew it was not a conflict for him... it was his way of making them go berserk for knowing who was he in reality.

Wasn't he like her Highness Saintess Helixis....resembling her majesty when she attained the throne? All dressed in purity yet had the darkest of bloodlust...

Wasn't that red diamond adorning his ear called - the crimson eye of the goddess that apart from her highness Saintess all had to avoid touching in order not to get burned?

The men were silent as he along with his ten soldiers made his way inside the holy land of Grevian but they did not have to lead him along the pathways as he strolled with his stallion opposite to the route that was a smaller path to the imperial palace.

Away from that imperial palace of Grevian that Her highness Saintess Helixis burned, to the place where once King Reinious lived and kept Helixis as his concubine.

Despite the misery and shame once bestowed she was noble and her blood pure but was their any person who was as powerful as her?

Maybe it was not as powerful as her but on a par higher than it.

And that was this General of Ambrose..

By the time he had entered the castle, all of the Grevian was aware that someone had the ability to wear the crimson eye of the goddess, someone who had eyes similar to her majesty.

Walls where he was born were all too familiar and the throne room was even more so thus when the soldiers tried stopping him it was no use.

"The General- The General cannot enter her highness's throne room without permission."

"From the time I have entered this empire, there is no general here and one has never seeked permission to enter inside before." Azarios smiled at the old man before whispering silently.

"The throne room, the inner chambers, and also the man that her highness treasures so much so that she refused to let the world know of him- to acknowledge all of them one has waited several years already."

"What is the meaning of such words General Azarios?" The palladian trembled while asking such a question.

"Meaning? To tell the Saintess that even if she does not recognizes this son of hers, one has returned to take what rightfully belonged to this one."