Arrival 2

"Her ladyship, high Saintess forgive the impudence of our men and officials who were incompetent in your grace's presence. This one shall show you the path to Prince Vzeus's manor." When Crown Prince Kyzm felt that his empress mother was losing face also making him seem like a fool, he stepped down from his position magnanimously to lead Helixis out of the courtroom.

"This Saintess does not takes it to one's heart, Gaerin has always been an ally state so ofcourse one has the heart to overlook." Helixis followed after the Kyzm with her shadow guard behind her.

As promised Emperor Heun was accompanying his beloved along with their son to this kingdom yet could not reveal their relationship such that, thus he had the façade of the Saintess' shadow warrior while their son was dressed as a fellow disciple apprentice along with other disciples and that came as an entourage of Saintess Helixis.

Walking slowly out of the Jade main palace Kyzm could not help but raise his head and look at Helixis before the long lashes fluttered bowing down. The reason King Reineous of Grevian died at the hands of this Saintess was known to the entire world yet somehow he could understand why a king was so desperate to have his hands on this ethereal beauty, a child with her meant having a possibility of one such heir that would be in the shadows of the most powerful entity of mortal realm, a child of a goddess....

"How dare you!" Kyzm had looked twice at the woman Emperor Heun would sacrifice the world for, earlier it was a glance full of a wolf seizing its opponent but the moment a greed to conquer reflected, a long double edged sword blade of shining platinum was withdrawn from its manor and kept against the throat of Kyzm, making the terrified crown prince look at the soldier of Helixis in wrath.

"Saintess! How dare your soldier-"

"He is this one's husband lord, even if he buries you alive, all that the prince shall feel is honor."The courtyard of Prince Vzeus was never guarded, it was ironic that the place which was left without a single soldier by Empress Daphne such that if an attack or accidental fire flourishes then the weak eleventh prince along with his wife die without their bones being found now became the very place her own precious son was at a sword's end.

"Y-Your Hu-husband?" Helixis sighed when she felt a presence observing this entire fiasco from another end, this matter had extended too much and one cannot afford to reveal any more secrets infront of the person that was in shadows watching their play.

Helixis with her mischievous eyes reprimand Heun and forced the stubborn emperor to withdraw his sword gritting his teeth in rage before waving a delicate hand infront of  Kyzm's eyes, astonished expressions changed and the crown prince was left dazed before he was brought back to reality.

"Was the high Saintess saying something to this one? It seems that this prince is not well." Heun was alarmed......forgotten, whatever happened right before, Helixis knew a magic to make the Crown Prince Kyzm not remember a moment, the pair of lovebirds looked at one another as Kyzm's face contorted in confusion.

"Thanking the Crown Prince, since his grace said earlier that you are not feeling well, one does not need to escort this saintess since this one can see Prince Vzeus's courtyard from here, one shall go alone from hereon."

Crown Prince Kyzm did not knew what was wrong but it felt that someone had extracted a part of his soul and peaked inside his mind. Without anymore formalities the man bowed and parted, leaving Helixis, Heun and a secret observer behind.

"If you have seen everything his highness Prince Vzeus, kindly come forward." Prince Vzeus smiled shaking his head in a manner that was neither too light nor too overbearing, as if he had known and learn long ago that just like him every single being, godly or demonic had their own secrets and he had no rhyme and reason to dig out any of those thus the man performed a gesture of respect and greeting, half bowing down.

"This prince asks forgiveness for my impudence, when it comes to first brother Prince Kyzm, this prince can never be too alert. Yet, today this prince came across something that one should have not heard thus would ask the holy saintess to either wipe out one's memories about esteemed Lord too."

By esteemed lord, Prince Vzeus referred to the husband of the saintess, the eleventh prince did not tried to pry into the man unrelated to him and not even asked for the real identity of the warrior soldier that Helixis claimed to be her soulmate thus making Heun have a greater perspective of Prince Vzeus, just like he had heard this man was noble but not weak, he had schemes yet he did not conspired against those that did not harmed him.

And the fact that Helixis called him her 'husband lord' made Heun feel happiest in the world.

"Its alright Prince Vzeus, you need to remember our relations since one day you shall be needing it."

A little dumpling disrupting the entire scenario and conversation rolled in the courtyard clutching Heun's clothes in complaint making Prince Vzeus laugh.

"This one is waiting since days father! let me see the little princess!"