BONUS: Morning

NOT EDITED!!!!!!

Warning: 16+

A muffled scream escaped her lips when his teeth scarped against her exposed collarbone. Sucking and biting her skin like a feral beast trying to taste the essence of his prey he left small little red roses all across her pale flesh, blossoming from the beginning of her neck to that of her cleavage, undressing her at a slow pace.

God knows what time it was when he found out her fingers drawing soothing circles on his scalp and singing a soft melody, how long it has been that he had pulled her under him entirely to held her neck from behind and kissed her passionately. That euphonious voice belonged to him for preserving to the end, all these happy moments that she was experiencing....how would she behave knowing that only last night her safety was threatened.

She wouldn't bat an eyelash, would she? and that though made him insane enough to push her silk gown up while his palm trailed across her thigh to reach the dark ink pattern near her precious peach flower that was weeping for his attention.

What if he had not taken her to his own chambers and instead let her sleep in her own, she would be harmed, his Lilith would have slaughtered them mercilessly and then disposed of them to not make him worry. He knew what kind of madness she possessed.

Fingers tracing the dark ink ventured further to rub her clit making the woman throw her head back in confusion and pleasure to moan sweetly.

What had enticed the General?

"A-Aza ah!" His mouth took her hungrily, lips colliding to punish her to his heart's content.

Why was he behaving like a demon......a demon that she could not help but submit her conscience and consciousness to.

Two rough fingers entered her pussy till his knuckles as the thumb pressed on her the small pearl making Lilith whimper.

"Go on, cry for me tulip." His head buried in her shoulder lapped up her skin, pressing open mouthed kisses and leaving scarlet love bites. Moans and cries were ignored and the plea that she needed him was left unheard as he fucked her on his fingers yet refused to give any relief.

"Mylord!" She cried looking at him with misty eyes and the gladiator was truly awoken.

Muslin covers and the wolf fur blanket was thrown aside as Azarios sat on his knees on the bed , bending down his spine a little before raising her legs to his shoulders, honeyed nectar coating her thighs and hiding her flower was spread infront of his face now keeping her pussy right infront of his lips, all naked and vulnerable with nothing to hide Lilith covered her face with dainty palms.

Shameful....how would she show her face to him again....he was going to eat her entirely and fuck her senselessly without abandon and she dared not stop him because it felt too nice... so good and at the same time so embarrassing to be seen in such state.

"I-I b-beg h-husband-"

The whimpering plea was dissolved as soon as the devious man breathed deeply, his warm breath touching her petals before he licked the inner thighs glistening with her honey.

Her tiny fist was kept infront of her mouth to stop those sounds from escaping and telling the entire mansion that she was being pleasured in such a way, Lilith could only moan and whimper trying to stop her legs from trembling, the heartbreaking mewls made the man make an eye contact with the exquisite yet poisonous lily who only cried when his tongue came out to take a long lick at her gushing pussy.

"delicious."

Her eyes closed in bliss as Azarios continued to slurp her sweetness till she had came twice and closed those liquid gold irises in exhaustion.

"Husband" the softest of whispers were made when he flipped her gently on top of him and clutched her close to his chest to sleep again.

While the pair of lovers that did not cared about the rest of the world slept till noon, on the other hand the Lotus Mansion servants were quite excited for their Mistress's birth anniversary.

"Daisy, its already late with the sun glaring at the top of horizon, when shall the masters eat."

Since Daisy and Lily were the personal maids of the Mistress, the entire lot of young maids went to the two for guidance.

"Since when can us, the mere servants have a say in the master's matters. This lowly one only knows that yesterday the General lord took Mistress in the forbidden area and cooked for her late at night and since it was already very late then, we must not disturb the masters In any case."

"So it was as such."

"Mistress is so capable! To have our Lord dote on her so much so that he would perform such duties for her with all his heart.....she is a true matriarch." A young girl whispered.

"What nonsense. Mistress is the most beautiful woman in the entire capital ofcouse the master shall dote on her." Lily exclaimed before picking up the big basket to pluck the sour fruits to prepare the cold soup.

Since the moment Lilith had stepped in the house these were the gossips that the maids did, spreading from one mouth to another the servants were all well aware that the Master spoiled his wife to the extent of waging a war for her.

Was it because of the devastating beauty?

The servants never knew.

Since meeting the Mistress eye and even watching her a bit discourteously was equal to signing death sentences with their own hands thus most of the male servants had never dared to look at Lilith longer than a second and their inner thoughts of her grace and elegance and that she was their master was what they felt at the most.

"Hurry! The Master has called all of us in the assembly!"

_____________________________________________________________________________