Curse

A/N: SORRY FOR THE DELAY! I AM VERY BUSY NOWADAYS~

"Imperial mother! Imperial mother must not scare this son, why are you not speaking to me?" Princess Lyra's life was formed on the pillar that was her husband and children yet the moment she was married she had a tragic fate.

King Kyzm and Prince Ragel attempted countless life-threatening attacks on them, the imperial empress mother whom Vzeus considered once close also chose her own two sons and did not leave any stone unturned in making their life hell and even tried to harm her daughter. And at the end when Vzeus was gathering army and would have taken over the throne their allies- both Emperor Heun of Ambrose and Sultan of the East, Zexzerus were either dead or close to it.

The monsters did not even spare their daughter and made her a pawn in their game. Before dying, Lyra had only one wish-

'if there was a goddess that ruled above all

If there was any justice that prevailed in the realm,

If beasts have not eaten the flesh of all good men and drank their blood,

She wished that those who have harmed her family must die thousands of deaths and even then shall not be forgiven, she wished that King Kyzm must have a fate worse than hell and Ragel, a punishment that was the goddess' sword that must pierce his veins but above all that empress mother Daphne that took advantage of her husband's sincerity and turned his devotion ice cold must be killed so brutally that there must not even be an intact corpse.

Those were the princes that she had played in childhood, those were friends that promised to protect, those were the people she had once thought of as family and those were also the once that led her down to the path of doom, if she- Lyra would die without the last meeting with Vzeus and her children then all those devil's must die with each other's hand.

That was her last wish.'

It wasn't a wish but a curse that escaped the body when life was sucked out making the weather rattle with thunderstorms. When Yialos came and cried upon his mother's dead body there was a huge premonition in his heart that it was only the beginning.

Hours passed and the tears still flowed freely down those cheeks. Those hands that were small and fragile dug the grave in a place with a single flower nearby, where even the wolves were afraid to visit.

"Yialos" Aeon clutched the shivering shoulders of the boy in hopes to calm him down yet there was nothing that could silence the cry of an innocent soul.

Yialos in angst removed the soil and dig a grave for his mother himself not allowing Aeon to do it for him, his imperial mother that was noble and respectable had to be buried here- where rotten flesh and rats lived...the universe had turned their eyes away from them.

"My sister must know about mother."

__________________________________________________________________

IN EMPIRE OF AMBROSE

"This prince must take mother empress's blessings before parting to Gaerin." Crown Prince Alexander was now the emperor of Ambrose who did not speak a word to Baez and Quare and simply ordered the guards to prepare for their journey.

"Dear Quare, you must-"

"Mother must not exhaust efforts for this princess, this one knows what to do." The expression in those irises was such bone-chilling that it made Empress Feyore stiffen before being frozen. She only had one daughter whom she wished to give a good life but when it came to protecting the throne for her two sons she could not help but take such harsh decision.

Princess Quare did not bow down to either her mother or her elder brother- King Alexander and departed with Baez to marry the lecherous prince Ragel.

A horse-drawn carriage laid with precious gold leaf was prepared for Princess Quare while two thousand soldiers were accompanying their entourage.

Prince Baez did not cared about sitting on a horse and accompanied Princess Quare in her carriage thus parting to the empire of Gaerin without looking back.

"Brother......this one is afraid, this one does not wish to marry that Prince Ragel." In all reality, neither Prince Baez not Prince Alexander had affection for Princess Quare. Since they were brothers, their thoughts were similar, so what if Quare would marry a man that tortures females and lets his subordinate rape those women, she being the princess of Ambrose would not fall into such a state since she was the symbol of the alliance between the two empires.

Even though Baez fell disgusted with Prince Ragels' behavior yet there was nothing that he should do, it was not his arena to think upon.

Yet now Quare's marrying Prince Ragel would benefit Alexander and only be detrimental to him so her cannot let that happen, Princess Semeara (now Lilith disguised) of Gaerin too cannot marry Alexander, he must make this treaty fail at any cost.

"Sister must not worry, this Prince will not let you fall into the grasp of such a person yet sister must promise tis prince that you will work according to the circumstances."

Quare simply nodded not completely understanding the reason of such words yet the smile that graced Prince Baez's face was proof enough that said-' You will not marry Prince Ragel since that benefits Alexander but you must marry the person in Gaerin that benefits this prince.'