Longing

SEASON- 4 month period

SEASONS- all four season included meaning 12 month period so 10 seasons means ten years

Heun- Azarios's father, Emperor of Ambrose

Helixis- Azarios's mother, Saintess/ Commanding entity of Grevian

Empress Feyore- Emperor Heun's official wife/ Empress of Ambrose

King Reineous of Grevian- Helixis's previous husband/ Forced her to enter his harem- she killed him

Pheonix- Represents Empress of a nation/ Pheonix destiny means a female that has a destiny to become a Queen

Dragon destiny- Representing Emperor/ a male or female destined to be the EMPEROR

Warmth from the Eastern deserts crumbled and melted the frosty ice of south in spring followed by the summers that were known as the most prosperous season for harvest in Ambrose. Autumn held the falling leaves of the silver moonstone flower in the sacred Silian river which was soon accompanied by chilly winters that had the rage to freeze the entire crust of Gaerin.

The major empires were undergoing drastic changes that might shape the future yet for some of the imperial powers time had no meaning.

Seasons altered yet Emperor Heun could not help but long for Helixis more and more than the passing year, not once neither twice but she had allowed him to have her countless times, she had let him visit her in secret, away from all those eyes that were watching their movements but did not allow him to take her as his wife.

Was it his devotion that had failed to reach her heart or his sincerity was not enough to win her over...maybe it was none since the Saintess had now received the true blessing of the goddess with his help.....their son, he had earlier felt that she no longer needed her. Despite feeling that he was an unfortunate man Heun could not help but think that this was the punishment that Helixis offered him since he had for nine long years did not act upon his instincts.

Sometimes he regretted not waging a war against the dead King Reineous and conquering Grevian, if he would have killed them all then she would have not suffered but then there were days when letters from the holy saintess would arrive immersed in her soft aphrodisiac scent asking about his whereabouts and warning him for any upcoming event, and he could not help but leave his kingdom for weeks to go and have her encased in his arms.

Heun had stopped visiting any of his concubines or consorts the day he had first kissed Helixis. Once he had a taste of the woman he adored the emperor could not bear to look at another and if it was not enough then the child bore by Helixis was Heun's pride and glory.

Empress Feyore also had two sons- Crown Prince Alexander and Prince Baez followed by one daughter Princess Quare that Heun loved. Princess Quare was the only one in the entire imperial palace that held the reins of the Emperor's heart despite being the twin of Prince Baez in whose eyes Heun saw ambitions enough to destroy the empire, thus, to avoid conflict of throne he placed Alexander as the crown prince despite knowing that among his three sons only his youngest had the ability to rule and one day he might be the new emperor.

His youngest child Azarios was two years younger that Princess Quare and was considered as precious as the crown jewel thus the moment Heun was informed by his closest aide that the prince has gone to hunt for the gigantic falcon's beak two days ago but have not returned yet, the emperor dismissed the court in anxiousness and departed like a storm with his four close aides and twelve personal soldiers that were loyal to their bones.

Duke Selic, in the ministry of Personnel,

Marquis Harin, minister in the department of Justice

Duke Blux withholding the great Lexin palace that was a backbone of the Ambrose empire

Marquis Derim who was the minister of Rites

It took the men half a day to cross the boundaries and cover the journey of two days in only one fourth of its time. Each person changed six horses respectively so as to not kill the animal by over exhaustion.

________________________________________________________________

"This Emperor told you many times, this child of ours will make all my hair's white! Who has allowed him to go out to such an excruciating place?" Despite the angry words said in a whisper Heun clutched the little dumpling to his chest as his cloak was wrapped around little Azarios that slept soundly knowing that it was his imperial father who held him.

"It was this Saintess that allowed him? What is the emperor going to do...punish me?" Helixis poured the boiling water into the porcelain pot that had red ginseng before opening a container to add a little amount of honey in the pot. Mixing the essential liquid she took out two jade cups filling them both with the tea and serving Heun and herself with such grace that the man infront of her was enticed by her graceful movements.

"What punishment? Who dares punish you! This Emperor has been made worried sick to death by you mother and son, Is the Saintess aware that I searched for the entire carnivores forest for only to find this little impudent son of mine sleeping in the nest of a bear with its cubs! Have this one given out my child for the beasts to adopt?"

When Helixis saw that her affectionate Heun was not angry but in true sense terrified and shaken from within she soothed his ruffled feathers.

"This one shall teach him and the emperor can accompany me to Gaerin and stay behind till the dragonfly festival to see his improvements." She then called a subordinate priestess to prepare the room for Azarios to sleep while Heun shall reside in her own abode.

If the man was not filled with mirth yet then the moment those black locks fluttered with Helixis going behind Heun's back to massage his tense shoulders, the man almost melted.

"Heun are you worried that our son will be harmed?" The woman whispered as her fragile fingers pressed onto the muscles making the emperor sigh. Heun held her wrist making her come infront of him. His arms around her waist tightened when he realised she was a little taller than him when he sat infront of her, meaning she was so tiny when compared to him.

"This one is afraid to lose any one of you." Cerulean irises shriveled when Helixis cupped his face.

"This one is going on an expedition to Gaerin to bless the person destined by the goddess along with our son. They both have dragons in their fates, do you understand that Heun? Not a dragon and phoenix but both dragons, Azarios and the newborn princess shall never be harmed for the one that protects them is not mere humans. The goddess of war and victory is their protector."