Consort Jeansen

Warning: mentions of miscarriage

"W-What is the meaning of this master......" Consort Jeansen tried to first reason yet upon realizing that the male was furious far beyond reason screamed with all her might yet that one person did not care and held her legs countering any of her attempts of running away.

King Kyzm who looked like a corpse with his eyes tinged with scarlet of red laughed cruelly before his rough hand came upon her face with all his might making the consort's exquisite features contort with blood dripping down her nose.

"SLUT!"

The noblest woman in the empire of Gaerin

To the empire's sun Kyzm she was the moon

There were melodies written for both their love

What love?

Emperor Kyzm favoured Consort Jeansen since her father General Garx was one of the founding pillars of the dynasty thus when the information of her and Ragel colluding to rebel reached his ears, Kyzm did not act out of rage and sent his men to investigate.

Yet now her father was losing the war with Ambrose, her son Dysan had ran away from the battlefield and evidences of her rebellion were evident.

A thick satin silk that was used to bind the body robes together was kept on the chamber bed as incense burned, consort Jeansen had prepared to please the emperor when he sent his word of coming to her chambers today yet who knew that she was going to be interrogated and later thrown at the floor infront of various servants. Luscious thick hairs were uprooted from her scalp when Kyzm got hold of them in his fist and glared at the woman.

"This emperor made you so noble yet you dare betray me and seduce my brother! Whore, this one would punish you as you deserve!"

"ACCUSATIONS! This one did not betray your majesty! One did not-"

"Lying to the end....this emperor would make you wish you were dead." Soldiers caught hold of the once consort dragging her shouting and screaming all the way out of the imperial harem. The women Consort Jeansen once stepped on and punished brutally displayed empathic gestures yet upon watching a little closely there was no compassion only joy.

Several of the women had miscarried and lost their children to unknown diseases, some of them had their face ruined in an unfortunate incident yet all of them knew who was the person behind all this.

Even the concubines that once fawned over her now appeared to be indifferent.

"Kill the child in her womb." When such words fell into Jeansen's ears her eyes widened and the movements became severe enough to break free from the hold of the soldiers and clutch Kyzm's feet.

"Kyzm! We have been husband and wife for so long, it's your child! IT'S YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD!"

"Mine?" He might have thrown her inside the cold palace yet forsaken her life since what could a woman without power do yet at the moment when she spoke about the child being his, the king remembered what was informed to him.

Jeansen and Ragel had illicit relations.

That child did not belong to him.

The man kicked Jeansen harshly making her clutch her stomach and cry out in pain before she passed out in a pool of blood. Kyzm upon watching the scene did not even blink while the others felt fearful.

"Your majesty! Its dirty blood and you might get your dragon body ill." Concubine Leane who looked neither pleased and nor distressed wiped out the emperor's shoes with her embroidered cloak before she went back to her place behind the other women. Emperor Kyzm stared at her for a moment before he brushed his sleeves and went out.

"Bury that woman alive and clean the imperial harem."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"When this one proposed to have a concubine from Gaerin, Ambrose and Gaerin were not engaged in a war, for princess to arrive in Daxtros at such time, what must be the reason?" King Qiza's daughter was older than the concubine offered to him. Even though such relations were not unheard of yet Princess Lilith's beauty could be used as a weapon to lure and King Qiza had no such intentions of love and emotions yet even he could not deny that he would love to have a taste of her innocent nimble body.

He wished to have deeper relations with Gaerin and reap benefits but at this moment of war, indulging in such for just sating his lust though......he was not sure.

"Replying to his majesty, this princess has arrived since Gaerin wished to maintain its relations with the empire of Daxtros. Imperial uncle Emperor Kyzm is courageous and abled thus does not needs your majesty's troops to win against Ambrose yet upon marriage he hopes that you will not side with Ambrose and remain neutral or tilted towards Gaerin."

If Kyzm would have heard of such words, he might as well vomit blood. He sent his men and Lilith with such extravagance to ask for troops and not for mere friendship treaty.

Emperor Qiza and Lilith were seated in a pavilion and enjoying chrysanthemum tea that the princess herself brewed. Qiza pleased with the mannerisms and the assurance that he would not have to give up his men nodded.

"There are thirteen noble consorts and numerous concubines, if princess pleases this emperor will make sure that nobody bullies the princess."

"This one is blessed by the empire's sun." Lilith who bowed her head had disgust flashing in her eyes.

So this male wished to make use of her.

Alright then, don't blame this one for being ruthless then.