NEW CHAPTER: Sultan's crown jewel

A/N: This is a very short chapter so please bear with me this time.

Emperor of the Great Eastern deserts- Sultan Zexzerus had not known human emotions and managed his heart well, often commanding his mind to subdue his rage, love, affection and even hatred in order to lead the path of glory accompanied by an ambition to be victorious, yet even the Sultan was rendered speechless when a tiny milk bun appeared infront of him dragging his long trail of fabric made of silian silk, even the sleeves of the material the child was wearing were too long making him pout while frowning.

"This prince greets his majesty Sultan the sun of deserts and her majesty the imperial moon." The child was small, his clothes long and his words unclear as he adjusted the hem of his sleeves before bowing down and greeting his father and mother, the pronunciation was too adorable.

Empress Nevix smiled yet the Sultan did not utter a single syllable, being so quiet that it made the courtiers wonder what happened until they could not. The Commander of sixteen armies and one of the strongest monarchs of all time had the back of his hand on his lips as he looked away.....w-was the sultan blushing!

For Zexzerus it was like the time had reversed itself and he was again looking at the tiny princess that could not even carry herself properly let alone conduct herself in a proper manner. Khairo was an exact replica of his precious pretty wife, that small face was as big as a baby pomelo and his chubby cheeks...

"Step forward." The strict tone of voice made the child straighten up and walk further and further till he climbed up the steps in a clumsy manner towards his imperial father before he was pulled forward and both his cheeks were pinched making them resemble a tomato.

The generals laughed heartily as the child sniffled but tried hard to not cry before he was engulfed into his father's hold and embraced tightly.

"This Sultan is so pleased on this full moon of spring that one declares that from now on to the next one sixth of a season all the four empires- Daxtros, Heriodonus, Grevian and their monarchs shall be welcomed to the deserts for celebrating the oncoming of Crown Prince Khairo.

Her majesty Saintess Helixis, the empress mother of Heriodonus and the reigning monarch of Grevian has been a very significant support to our imperial bloodline as she had not only helped us during distress but also preserved Crown Prince Khairo in her kingdom when it was unsafe.

This festival shall be celebrated in her honor and due to the joyous occasion of my son's returning."

The monarch looked at his son for a long time before his tangerine irises turned to the female that was sitting with the jeweled crown on her forhead beside him.

"Since this emperor fulfilled all your wishes Nevix then can your highness please do something for me?" The male whispered to his Sultana making her innocently look at him with keen interest and focus.

"Requesting little pearl to give birth to a daughter for me so that I may see how you looked in your childhood."