Barbaric

Continued from previous chapter

Prince Yialos had striking golden irises thus when Aeon looked a little closer under the influence of the befalling night sky embellished with stars and moon, the little child looked even more delicate and beautiful causing Aeon's heart to clench, after all it was not everyday than an angel came to him.

"Where does the little lord lives? May this one respectfully help you to reach your abode." If it was his mother, Yialos would have been reprimanded heavily for taking the hand that was held out by the older boy of unknown origins, yet when those cerulean irises stared at him with warmth, the young prince could not refuse.

Aeon walked with him coming out of the alleyway and proceeded in the east direction as pointed at.

"Do you still wish to buy that butterfly fabric?" Harmonious steps that followed one another seemed to be in sync.

"Th-this one must buy it.....my mother said that older sister loved butterflies, when she returns she must have it indeed!" Yialos did not had a memory of Lilith, when he was just an infant his sister was sent to the Kingdom of Eastern deserts and since then ten long years have passed. All he could acquire about her was from his imperial mother and father.

"Your sister is not in Gaerin?" Before any answer could sprout from the mouth of the little bun, a group of soldiers not noticing the presence of the young duke went past Aeon on their raged horses, directly breaching the conduct and entering into the direction the two boys were heading.

"That's this's one home!" Yialos looked at the heavy black smoke rising from the manor of Count Izar and tried to dash inside only to be stopped by Aeon whose strong hold rendered Yialos unable to move.

"Wear it" Fox fur cloak was thrown at the child who had eyes full of tears and wanted to make a run. Earlier when Count Izar's manor was in the view Aeon had looked at Yialos strangely, as far as he was made aware of, that was the place which had connections with the imperial family and was regularly scrutinized because Prince Vzeus's consort, Princess Lyra was the daughter of Count Izar.

Prince Vzeus who was banished years ago now appeared to be forgotten while Count Izar's position proved to be dwindling with time, his three sons were married and had children who served in imperial army and there were no records of a child as small as this dumpling belonging to the count's manor.

And Earlier as he said 'my home' it did not appear that he was a faroff relative......who was this person then?

Aeon looked at Yialos who was on the verge of bursting off in tears and made a decision.

"No matter what you see, you must keep quiet." Yialos who was worried about his imperial mother Lyra that was hidden in the mansion understood the warning in the words and nodded with difficulty.

A whistle hanging from Aeon's neck was used and when the shrill sound resonated throughout the surroundings, soldiers in hiding appeared dressed in pitch black, that were earlier camouflaged in the darkness of the night sky ...these were the shadows of imperial castle of little duke Aeon.

Yialos who thought the older boy to be a commoner took a step back in hurry only to be pulled back behind the man who looked at the count's manor with murderous eyes.

"Kill all the soldiers that crossed this one, if they show such incompetence to not recognize their masters then how can they even prove to be trustworthy.."

___________________________________________________________________________________

"We have searched for Princess Lyra thoroughly master and could not find a single trace of hers in Count Izar's manor. According to the servants it has been more than ten years since she disappeared."

Prince Ragel who was dressed magnanimously in rich golden felt so much rage that it could not be described in mere words.

Once Princess Lyra had rejected him and his brother Kyzm and went to that bastard Vzeus, today he dressed with so much extravagance to show that woman what her fate could have been. He had made a great scheme to capture Lyra and then present her as a concubine to the king of Daxtros, give her a fate worse than death yet what was this now, his soldiers were murdered by his psychotic son because they did not bowed.

"Aeon! This prince will kill your birth mother today if you uttered a single word of lie-"

"Then, father must do it....this one does neither care about father's affairs nor has ever interfered in any such matters, why does it matter to me whether that woman lives or perish under your tortures and why does father use such words that this son is lying....does father not knows that Aeon has no interest to lie." When those thundering cerulean irises met the black of Ragel, the older man shuddered.

Prince Ragel had no other sons or daughters and the only heir he had was born through the womb of the dying and ailing Direze yet what made him stumped was that the cold and brutal smile on the face of his son since his very childhood.

If Ragel was a serpent then Aeon was the poisonous king cobra that devoured even its own clan.

lf the father was cruel the Aeon was psychotic to the point of no return. The coldness in those cerulean irises made Duke Aeon the most unpredictable person thus even his own birth father, Prince Ragel tried to not cross the paths with such a figure.

Even he as a monster had some empathy for his mother yet Aeon showed no kindness for any being, he only knew bloodthirst and what it was to conquer.

Prince Ragel did not had any idea how to grasp this son of his, there were no weaknesses that could be grasped and used for an advantage, thus in the Manor of second Prince of the empire, it was not Prince Ragel that was the most barbaric but it was this son- Aeon.

But it was unknown to all the empires that the weakness of Aeon had emerged today.