Pearl in the palm of Emperor

Earlier empires: 6

Name:

1) Ambrose (Azarios)

2) Gaerin (Lilith)

3) Darrin (Rebels)

4) Eastern Deserts( Zexzerus)

5) Grevian (Her highness Saintess)

6) Daxtros (Sultana Nevix)

The previous imperial palace was demolished and the lotus mansion was extended with splendor and glory to become the castle that would host the royalty from where the Emperor and Empress of the Great Heriodonus that constituted of Darrin, Gaerin and Ambrose ruled.

Darrin which was previously an undisputable part of the Great Eastern Deserts was snatched away by the rebels while Sultan Zexzerus was in comatose state, later it was conquered by Emperor Azarios.

To prevent any further clash of power it was given to General Casagon of Eastern Deserts and Princess Artimisia his wife and the blooded sister of the Empress Lilith to rule.

Gaerin was ruled through the Regent- Commander Aeon and Minister Yialos.

It was only Grevian the holy land of Saintess Helixis that was left untouched by any ruler since it was the land that hosted the sacred temple and also because it was meant as a fortress to secure King Heun's identity.

"This servant greets his imperial majesty the Emperor. With the immense blessings of the goddess Empress Lilith has given birth to a pair of twins- a daughter and a son."

The male that waited outside the imperial chambers for an entire night was told such words by the nanny making him so joyous that he took out three of his jaded finger rings that could feed an aristocratic family for nine generations and immediately gave it away to the old servant who helped facilitating the birth.

When he entered the boudoir it was all a mess. The female on the bed looked feeble, breathing heavily as she tried to control her reigning emotions for the umpteenth time before she finally could not and the tears of love and gratitude dribbled down her cheeks.

Lilith expressed her devotion, love and immense gratitude to the goddess, the eternal mother of the whole creation at that moment.

The male who was frozen for several moments looking at his Lilith that had her hair rustled in waves that resembled a small nest and then at the two little bean sprouts who were held by another nanny as she dipped them in warm water cleaning the blood off their bodies and wrapping their precious body in the silk blanket and placing them in the empress's lap.

Emperor Azarios the one with dragon destiny and also the one that conquered half the world with his own power at that moment looked at the tub water that was vermilion and then at Lilith with fear evident in his onyx irises.

"Little Tulip.....is that blood...impudent fools did you make one's empress bleed." When Azarios fumed it was only the nanny and the servants that felt so much fear that they kowtowed immediately, other than that Lilith moaned, her daughter pouted and the newborn prince started crying hating the commotion.

"Azarios...come see our children." Trying to calm down her husband the female lying on the bed stretched her fingers delicately making the male immediately grasp her hand. The children as he could see were so fragile that even their blood vessels were visible in certain parts of the body.

He held one of the two in his hands and their size was so small....they were even smaller than the watermelon he ate yesterday. Was this the accurate proportion of mortal humane children?

"He pressed a kiss onto the child's forehead before he took another from Lilith repeating the same process. After that since the empress had already pleased the emperor he hmped and gave rewards to the kowtowing servants who had tears in their eyes.

One more day of survival! Their empress was truly almighty!

Lilith after that was transferred to another clean chamber where a silver tub of water was arranged for her by the servants. The mother at this phase was very frail and could catch infectious diseases thus Azarios dismissed all the maids and he himself wiped the female clean.

A salve was mixed in the water and then a cloth was dipped as he pressed it to her form.

"Mylord this empress is alive." The female clutched his bicep before reassuring the general that wiped her like she was a porcelain glass. The blood in the tub had truly traumatized Azarios that looked at Lilith before he touched her skin even more gently.

"Lets not give birth anymore, two children are enough baby tulip.."

"...."

"Then the emperor must control his needs and not disturb this empress at night anymore"

"How about we negotiate?"

"....No"

"This monarch would name our children little Pomelo for a female and watermelon for a male." And when Lilith laughed heartily truly astonished by his words after weeping the entire night Azarios smiled as if he could finally breathe.