CLIMAX 1

He touched those dainty fingers before pressing a light kiss to the frail wrist.

"This duke is going to the southern deserts of Gaerin but that does not entail that one does not have any power in the capital, if this one found even a single hair misplaced of my cousin sister, one will claw your eyes out and dig your heart out." Thousand army men behind the male who directed his frosty cerulean irises to the prime minister of the nation cheered behind Aeon.

Artilia was a very significant person for the duke always yet this time Princess Semeara( Lilith disguised) too supported her thus Prime Minister Artim could not do anything but grit his teeth and do a respectful bow while his daughter tied ribbons that she got from the monastery on Aeon's bicep.

"When going to the deserts, brother must eat well and must not worry excessively, the goddess is watching over us, even if one is subjugated to pain...one will not perish."

As soon as the word 'perish' was uttered from Artilia's lips Aeon's irises shivered. His mother was dead and in no ways he can let his sister follow that path. She must be protected at any cost. The concubines of the prime minister's manor dared not breathe even a bit harshly as to incite the bloodthirst evident in the little duke's eyes yet apart from Aeon every single person failed to see the pale complexion on Lilith's face.

Hymns and chants did not stop the chaos that was sprouting in her heart. Lilith who came to bid farewell to Artlia could not help but tremble when she saw Archduke Aeon was there too along with someone that made her freeze.

She wished to go forward and engulf the small child that was sitting on a stallion in her embrace...her Yialos.

Aeon told everyone that he was here to bid his last goodbye to his cousin Artilia before departing to the deserted land in the south. Consort Jeansen had used her power and was successful in sending Aeon away so that there was no one who could interrupt her plans and tell Lilith about her parent's demise, yet in reality, Aeon never suffered a disadvantage thus he had paid Lilith a special visit by hiding his intentions.

Large entourage followed the duke as he turned around not before looking over at Lilith and smiling.

"Farewell to the noblest woman of the empire- her highness princess Semeara." It was all said in a mocking way and because Yialos did not like how Aeon talked to his sister there was a frown of displeasure on his face for a moment before he looked at his sister with longing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"What? Does the princess recognize my dear lover- Yialos?

This duke hopes that Princess Lilith recognizes my person. This person is my love thus I would not be departing to the deserts alone but will also carry him along." Slashing of a blade was done so swiftly that shadow guards hiding in the cloth caravan tent did not even have a single moment to blink, Aeon's sword was drawn to stop the dagger that was aimed at him making the two sharp blades clash, if he had drawn the sword a little late, the dagger would have pierced his heart."

"VRAK!" The voice held so much wrath and command that even the shadow guards of Archduke Aeon could not dare to interrupt the black-clad woman whose honey irises were the only thing that could be seen. Lilith had ordered Aeon's men to retreat and sensing her rage the man whose life was forsaken too nodded.

"Aeon, this princess is not the most respected woman of the empire yet one has the noblest blood unlike you who was born from the dirty seed of that bastard Ragel. One never stooped your criticism yet at this very moment your impudence may cost you your life. My brother Yialos.how do you have him?"

There was some ounce of hatred that reflected in the cerulean irises when Lilith mentioned Ragel infront of Aeon and the man laughed coldly before getting up.

"Not the most respected? And whose fault is that? Prince Vzeus could not take over the throne since he lacked an army, he was plotted and schemed against due to his weakness- your, princess Lyra and Yialos yet you....this prince truly hates you princess since you had all the power, a destiny of dragon blessed by the goddess, had General Casagon who trained you and even me and Artilia by your side but at last what you did?

Surrendered knowing that you will become nothing but a whore to that emperor of Ambrose."

"IMPUDENT! This one cannot let my family suffer for me!"

"Foolish woman! If there is someone that this prince hates more than Empress mother Daphne it is you Lilith. Did you surrender to save your father? To save your mother? WHERE ARE THEY NOW?! PRINCE VZEUS AND PRINCESS LYRA ARE DEAD LILITH! Wake up from your daydream!"

Porcelain jar filled with fresh water crashed onto the ground in millions of pieces at the same time lightning flashed in the sky. It was as if the goddess of war was getting her powers back and was waking up from an endless sleep.

Two people that had blood relations were infront of each other yet none of them spoke a single word but only looked at each other. Hot tears trickled down the shocked face of the woman who looked at Yialos who had his eyes misted red.

"S-Sister" There was an enormous pain but no shock in those trembling irises that resembled her own.

"You knew?"

"Yes"