Chapters 6

Dean Ambrose POV

The first day in school passed, and it's time to go back home. Me, Roman and Seth got out of school and had our way to our houses. And when we reached and stood in front of the three houses.

"Hey Dean, would you like to stay with me, at my house?" Seth asked me.

"Oh Really! Of course I'd like that" I answers him.

"OK guys, bye" Roman said and then he went to his house, and we went to Seth's house. He told his mother and she kindly accepted.

"Common Dean, enter my room" Seth said pointing at his room.

"Thank you Seth, we will have fun together" I said and went inside the room, I sat on the bed and Seth was outside the room, he was in the bathroom. But then he came and sat beside me.

"Hey Dean, let's go and eat the lunch" Seth said and led me down stairs to the dinning room, we waited until the food is arrived and ate, it was nice.

We then went up stairs again.

"Hey Dean, are you going to take a nap?" Seth asked me.

"Yes of course, are you?" I said.

"Are you idiot, No, I'm going to study" he answered and went to study. And I went to sleep.

After I got up, I saw Seth still studying.

"Hey Seth, that's enough" I said while getting up.

"We have English exam tomorrow, I have to take the best marks" he said and completed studying.

I got up and entered the bathroom, it was awesome, clean and bright. I opened the water and wet my hair. I got out and went downstairs, I saw Seth's mother in the kitchen, she saw me and smiled.

"Can I help you Dean?" She said, I was hungry but I didn't want to say.

"No, nothing" I said and went upstairs, I stared at Seth while studying.

"What's up Dean?" Seth asked.

"I'm hungry" I said.

"So? You can eat what you want" he said.

"No....I mean your mother is there, you go and bring me anything" I said.

"Why don't you go? OK Dean, wait" Seth said and went downstairs, I was waiting until he brought some fruits. "You can eat" he said and smiled at me. "Thank you Seth" I said and ate the fruits.

After I finished eating, I was bored and Seth was still studying since we came back from school until the night. Then when he finished we slept for school.

Dolph Ziggler POV

OMG tomorrow is the English exam, I don't want to study English. Am I have to cheat from Miz? No Miz always cheats from Mizdow, am I have to cheat from Randy? No, Randy isn't kind, Eva? No, she is failure she will fail. No one except Summer. I will study as I can, then I will cheat from her.

Summer rae POV

What am I going to do in the exam, am I going to study? I have to study as I can, then I can cheat, but from who? Miz? No, he cheats from Mizdow. Randy? No, he is not kind to tell me anything. Eva? No, she is failure, she will fail. No one except Ziggler. I will study as I can and then I will cheat from him.

Author's POV

Everybody got up early for school and went there. Roman, Dean and Seth together as usual. Miz, Dolph, Randy, Summer and Eva together. John, Daniel, Sheamus, Brie and Nikki together as well. And others like Paige, April,  Cesaro and others Alone. Brock's group are always, Brock in the front and Big Show, Mark, Ryback are behind him as servants.