Chapter 70 "Food War"

Monday 5:00 PM.

"In Seth, Dean and Roman's house"

Seth was trying to solve Dr. Shane's equations so his friends left him and went to sit in the living room, Finn was there with them.

"So you will take the rest of the week off from school?" Finn asked.

"Yeah! Amazing, isn't it?" Dean said.

"So lucky." Finn said.

"Where is Roman? Is he studying?" Dean asked.

"I don't think so! Here....here he is." Finn said as Roman came to sit with them and he looked upset.

"What's up RO?" Dean said.

"Nothing" Roman said.

"I know he is upset because Mr. Steve accused him of cheating!" Finn said.

"Hey! He is not Seth!" Dean said and he laughed.

"I can't believe that I am punished for something that I didn't do!! I am not a cheater!!!" Roman said angrily.

"By the way, you too are punished for your bad mark." Finn said to Dean.

"I am in a holiday....no punishment to me!" Dean said in proud way.

"So what are you gonna do Roman?" Finn asked Roman.

"Just wait till school to see what I will do!" Roman said and went to his room.

"So you have a plan, I can't wait to......wait, I am not going to school tomorrow and I want to know what you will do.....Roman! Please tell me now!" Dean shouted and went after Roman.
_____________________________________________

Tuesday 7:00 AM
At School

"In French Class"

This was the first ever french class and the student waited to see the new french teacher.

After a while a women entered the class and she was very beautiful with long white beautiful hair and amazing clothers. All the students looked impressed at her.

 All the students looked impressed at her

"Good morning everyone, I am Ms. Maryse, your French teacher." Said the teacher.

"You know what? French is my favourite subject ever.....My name is Miz and I just want to welcome you!" Miz said as he admired Ms. Maryse a lot.

"Thanks Miz!" Ms. Maryse said.

"You are welcome anytime!" Miz said and sat down.

Ms. Maryse wrote some French words on the board then the class ended. The next class was Maths.

"In The Hall"

Cesaro and Sheamus were looking for AJ Styles and when they found him, they went to him.