Chapter 28 "The Bad Boy"

It's supposed to be Tuesday but skipping this week because there were no big changes. All what happened was:

-John Cena tried a lot of plans to get rid of Brock Lesnar as the Football team captain but all the plans failed and he is still thinking about another plan!

-Dolph Ziggler failed to solve the problem between his friends Miz & Lana and Summer & Eva!

-Brie Bella got used to being Alicia Fox's friend and She, her sister Nikki and Alicia are always together!

The only big change was Seth Rollins who changed completely to a very mean, Arrogant, evil boy even worse than Randy  Orton, He is now the most hated person in the school!

Sunday at 7:00 am

Before the first class which was Maths begin, Bo Dallas who is known of being so stupid, He was looking for someone to help him solve the equations that Mr. Paul gave to them as a homework yesterday! he didn't find anyone to help him except Seth who was standing with Randy talking!

"Hey Seth! Can you help me solve those equations before the class start!" Bo asked Seth.

"You forgot to say please idiot!" Seth said in a proud, rude way.

"Please help me, Please, Please!!" Bo said as he was begging Seth to help him.

Seth looked at Randy and they both laughed at Bo's look while he was begging for help.

"You are so pathetic, Give me this notebook." Seth said as he took Bo's notebook that have the equations in it!

Bo was happy that Seth is gonna help him but his face turned as Seth looked at the notebook for a while then he cut it into pieces!! He and Randy started to laugh at Bo again!

"This is what happen when you bother me idiot! hahaha" Seth said with an evil laugh and he pushed Bo Dallas to the ground and left with Randy, Bo started to Cry!

(In Maths Class)

Bo Dallas was in the bathroom and didn't attend the Maths class.

"Who is absent?!" Mr. Paul asked.

"I think Bo Dallas is!" Daniel said.

"He can't be absent because I saw his this morning!!" Bray said.

"Hey, I saw him and i will tell you where is he. Bo is escaping and he told me that he don't want to come to the Maths class because he didn't do his homework! I even asked to help him but he refused and told me that he will not attend the class!" Seth said and of course he is lying!!

"Really!! He is disrespecting me!! OK I will punish him for that!" Mr. Paul said angrily and then he explained the lesson and the class ended.

(In Biology Class)

Bo Dallas calmed down and he went to the class, He told his Bray Wyatt about what Seth done to him so Bray was angry!

Mr. Hulk Hogans explained the lesson and the class ended!

(In Break time)

(In Nikki, Brie, Alicia, John Cena and Daniel's table)

Nikki, Brie and Alicia were talking.

Meanwhile, John was talking to Daniel about Brock!

"Daniel! You should help me find a plan to get rid of Brock Lesnar!! I tried my best but i failed!" John Said.

"Its really hard to plan something for a beast who don't care about anybody and don't listen to anybody except to his best friend Kevin Owens!!" Daniel said.