Chapter 49 "A Nightmare"

Tuesday 5:00 AM

"In Seth, Dean, Roman's house"

It was 5 AM and Seth wasn't sleeping.
Finn has been calling him on the phone for almost every hours last night so he was annoyed.
Dean and Roman were still in deep sleep while Seth was preparing his bag and packing his things for the trip to France.

"Why did I say Yes?! I hate myself." Seth said to himself while packing his things in the bag, he was blaming himself for choosing Finn as his partner in the trip.

Roman felt Seth's noise so he woke up slowly.

"What time is it now?" Roman asked Seth while being half awake.

"It's 5 now" Seth said.

"Five?!! Why are you up at this time?!" Roman asked.

"I couldn't sleep! All night thinking about that trip with that weirdo Finn! I am scared!" Seth said.

"Haha, So why did you choose him while he makes you feel scared!" Roman asked and he slowly began to wake up off the bed.

"What would I say?! I. AM. Stupid" Seth said.

"Enjoy the trip boy! Why are you so concerned about Finn?!" Roman said and he went to wash his face.

"Just put yourself in my place! You don't have someone who knows more about you than you yourself!!" Seth said and he finished packing his clothes.

"It's really kinda weird! Anyway It's still 5:30 AM!! We still have an hour and a half for school!! What are we gonna do!" Roman said.

"I don't know!! Let's have breakfast." Seth said.

"But Dean is still sleeping! He looks like he is dead." Roman said laughing.

"Let's try to walk him up." Seth said and he went near Dean and in his ear he called him very loud so Dean woke up shocked and found that Seth was joking so he threw the pillows on him.

"What in hell is going on here?!" Dean shouted.

"Nothing......I am just joking! I am sorry." Seth said laughing at Dean's reaction.

" Seth said laughing at Dean's reaction

7:00 AM

(In the School)

The students arrived at School and it was time for English class.

"In English Class"

Mr. TripleH entered the class with his bags and he took Seth and Finn as the bus which will take them to the airport was waiting outside.

"Have fun." Dean said to Seth.

"I don't think so!" Seth said.

"When will you arrive in France?!" Roman asked.