Chapter 66 "A Mistake"

Thursday 8:00 am

The first class was Spanish

"In Spanish class"

Mr. Alberto entered the class.

"Next week, A new French teacher will come here to the school and maybe you are gonna have French as an extra subject in your schedule!" Mr. Alberto said but everyone looked upset with that news.

The spanish class ended and it was time for Maths Class.

"In The Maths Class"

Mr. Paul was explaining the lesson.

"I really hope that my answer is right!" Seth said to his friends about Dr. Shane's test.

"When are you gonna show it to him?" Roman asked.

"At lunch time!" Seth said.

The maths class ended and it was lunch time.

AJ was leaving the class but Brock pulled him back to the class and he went out first with his friends and laughed. AJ was angry by that.

"In The Hall"

AJ Styles was standing in front of the supervisor's office and he knocked on the door.

"In Stephanie's office"

Mrs. Stephanie the supervisor allowed AJ to enter and asked him what he wanted.

"I want to complain about something." AJ said.

"What is it?" Mrs. Stephanie asked.

"About Brock Lesnar and his friends! They stole my money and then yesterday they stole my food!" AJ said.

"Did that really happen?! Wait a second." Mrs. Stephanie said and she made a call.

"Someone send me Brock Lesnar now!" Mrs. Stephanie said in the phone.

After a while, Brock Lesnar arrived at the office and entered it.

"Brock! Did you stole AJ's money before?!" Mrs. Stephanie asked Brock.

"Yes I did!" Brock said coldly.

"Why?!" Mrs. Stephanie asked.

"Because I wanted to!" Brock said.

"Alright then now you have to apologize to him!" Mrs. Stephanie said.

"Wait...wait.....That's it?! Just apologize?! Where is my money?!" AJ asked.

"You still have his money?!" Mrs. Stephanie asked Brock.

"I spent it all!" Brock said.

"Okai now apologize!" Mrs. Stephanie said to Brock.

Brock looked so angry and he approached AJ and gave his back to Mrs. Stephanie.

"I AM SORRY!!" Brock said in a high voice so Mrs. Stephanie smiled.

"Sorry for what I am gonna do to you later." Brock whispered angrily to AJ and Mrs. Stephanie didn't hear that.

Brock left the office angrily and slammed the door after him.

"I guess now you are happy!" Mrs. Stephanie asked AJ.

"Ohh yeah I am extremely happy! Thanks for nothing! I really regret coming to here!" AJ said angrily.

"What did you expect me to do to him!?" Mrs. Stephanie asked.

 Stephanie asked