Chapter 4 "First Day"

Mr.Triple H pov

Finally its the first day in school, I'm very exited to know who are my students for this year. I hope they are all clever. Now all the students are in the class.

"Good morning everyone, my name in Triple H and I'm your English teacher for this year, I will let everyone introduce himself in front of all the class"

The first student is wearing a cap on his head and looks strong and tidy.

"My name is John Cena, I'm the football team captain" he said.

The second was a good looking boy and looks very rich and proud.

"My name is Miz and I'm participants in the acting team, also I'm awesome"

The third was a short boy who seems to be kind.

"My name is Daniel Bryan, Im interested in doing charities and helping others"

Then a boy with a careless look and untidy clothes

"Hi guys its Dean Ambrose, I have no activities in this school, I hate school."

Then a tall selfish girl seems to love herself

"I'm Summer Rae, I'm the leader of the cheerleaders, and I'm the most beautiful girl in the school"

Then a boy who seems clever.

"I'm Seth Rollins, the top student in the school for the last four years"

Then a dull person who seems to be quiet.

"Randy....Randy Orton, that's it"

Then one who love to show off.

"I'm Dolph Ziggler, you can call me Ziggy, there is no one in the class is as beautiful or as clever as me, I don't like to talk about myself a lot"

Then a short girl who has a crazy look in her face.

"I'm April and I hate English"

Then a girl with a smile on her face, which looks a little bit crazy.

"I'm Paige and I love English"

Then two girls, I think they are twins.

"I'm Brie" , "and I'm Nikki", " we are the Bella twins from the cheerleaders"

Then strong boy.

"I'm Roman Reigns, I was going to be the captain of football team but thank to John Cena, I'm just a player"

Another boy who doesn't seems to be something.

"I'm Cesaro, and I promise you to be a good student"

Then an angry huge boy that's looks like a beast.

"My name is Brock and that's enough, all the rest of the class are stupid, let's begin the lesson"

After Brock ended the speech, I said there is exam everyday before the lesson.

The bell Rang and its time for chemistry lesson, so everybody went to bring his books.

"OMG its chemistry, that mean we are gonna have some boring lessons" said Ziggler.

"No one is gonna explain lessons today, just like Mr. Triple H did" Miz said.

"do you think?" Ziggler asked.

"Trust me" Miz answered.