Chapter 69 "Crazy Mr. Jericho"

Monday 8:00 AM

The first class was Acting.

"In The Acting Class"

Mr. Jericho entered the class with a Video Camera in his hands.

After Mr. Jericho entered the class, there was a knock on the door and it was Dolph who has just arrived in his new look.

Dolph looked so strange in that new look, he dressed in a strange clothes and his hair was strange.

All the students looked at him laughed at him but Mr. Jericho didn't care about Dolph's new look.

"What do you think guys?!" Dolph asked his friends excitedly.

"Ahhh..Ammm It is good!" Miz said and he and Summer and Eva looked confused because Dolph's new look is not good as they expected.

"Did Mr. Jericho noticed my new look?" Dolph asked.

"I don't think!" Summer said.

"What? I look better than Enzo now!" Dolph said angrily.

Enzo and his friends were talking and suddenly they found Mr. Jericho behind them recording with his Camera.

"What are you doing?" Carmella asked Mr. Jericho.

"I am recording!" Mr. Jericho said.

"But we said before that we don't wanna be actors!" Cass said and Mr. Jericho continued to record.

"Say something to the Camera!" Mr. Jericho said to Enzo.

"Cut the crap Mr. Jericho!! This is ridiculous!" Enzo said.

"Awesome!" Mr. Jericho said.

Miz and Dolph stood in front of the camera so Mr. Jericho turned it off.

"What is it?" Mr. Jericho asked Miz.

"We should be the heros of the play.....look at Dolph! He is ready to go!" Miz said pointing to Dolph.

"What the hell is that?! Are you dressed in a clown or what?!" Mr. Jericho said mocking Dolph's new look which made Dolph and Miz angry.

"Mr. Jericho, You will regret it after Enzo and Cass fail in acting and your play will fail!" Dolph said and went back to his seat with Miz.

Enzo and Cass looked at Dolph and they were laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Dolph said angrily.

"I know, I know you wanna be like me and you know what, I wanna run down a beach into my own arms, but that's impossible." Enzo said and Dolph and Miz looked puzzeled.

"First of all I am not trying to be like you, second of all I don't like the way you talk to me in!" Dolph said angrily.

"I will try being nicer if you try being smarter!" Enzo said.