Chapter 18 "You Miz!!!!"

Author POV
In the school (hallway)

"What's wrong Ziggy?" Asked Eva

"You're not as usual" said Mizdow

"Yeah the funny Dolph, why frowning?" Asked Summer

"I lost my IPhone 6 yesterday" said Dolph sadly

The whole group were shocked except for Miz who doesn't care.

In the Math room

"Hi all failures and Brock, open your books and answer the fifth test from geometry" said Mr Paul Heyman.

"But not all of us are failures!!!" Said Punk gently.

"Yeah, you are from the best students and allow me to put you after Brock in my list of favourite students" said Mr Paul smiling at Punk

"Oh thank you" said Punk as Seth looked at him angrily as he was jealous of Punk

Brock already answered that test with Mr Paul in the private lesson. So he was the first one to finish. Then it was Punk.

Seth was about to finish but when Punk finished first, Seth closed the book and slept on it.

Dean gave his book to Big Show to answer to him. After BigShow finished, Dean took the book from him and gave it to Mr Heyman.

The bell rang.

In the Chemistry lab

"Hi everyone, open your bo......." Lita said but stopped when she saw Dolph sad.

"What's wrong Dolph?" She asked.

"Nothing" said Dolph sadly and was about to cry.

"Tell me please Dolph" said Lita

"I lost my cell phone" said Dolph then he cried.

"What color is it?" Asked lita.

"It's an iPhone 6, It's white, it has Dolph on the wallpaper, it has a password, and seriously has no cracks, Dolph lost it yesterday, and sure in the school, because at the end of school day, he said I'm sure no one approached to his bag all over the way" said Eva and Summer.

Lita went out the lab for the rest of the class. Until the break time came.

In the hallway

All teachers like Triple, Lita, Jericho and Mr McMahon himself were planning what to do for Dolph as he is a famous student in this school.

They announced that after break, no one will get out of the hallway before searching in their bags and clothes.

Dolph and his group left their bags and went to have food from Kane.

Cesaro was in trouble, he still have the phone with him, he had to leave it anywhere. He could leave it in any place but he decided to do something.

Cesaro went to Miz's Bag and but the phone in a hidden place inside it.

After break, 2 security men searched in the bags.

Miz's turn to be searched.

"I really don't know what the hell are you doing in my bag, I'm a very very rich........." Miz said but was very surprised to see the phone in his bag.