Chapter 42 "Dean faces his Nightmare"

Tuesday 8:00 AM

The first class was Biology.

"In Biology Class"

The students entered the class then Mr. Sting entered and started to write on the board.

After a while Mr. Sting finished writing on the board and asked the students to copy what he wrote in their notebooks.
Mr. Sting watched as the students were writting and suddenly Mr. Sting looked angry and stood up at once! He saw Dean sleeping so he went toward him.

Roman recognized that Mr. Sting saw Dean and was going to punish him so he tried to poke Dean to wake up but he failed.

"MR. AMBROSE!!" Mr. Sting shouted.

Dean woke up panicked and saw Mr. Sting in front of him.

"Are you sleeping in my class Mr. Ambrose!" Mr. Sting said.

"I am sorry...I Just...." Dean said but Mr. Sting interrupted him.

"I don't want to here excuses! After the class I want you in my Biology room!" Mr. Sting said and went to his seat.

Dean didn't care much about Mr. Sting's words.

"Are you happy?! He will punish you!" Roman said.

"So What?!! I don't care! What do you think he will do to me?! Will he detract from my grades? I don't care! Will he suspend me?! Whatever!" Dean said.

"Sometimes I really believe that you deserve to get punished for your carelessness!!" Roman said.

The Biology class ended and it was time for Maths Class.

Before Dean could leave the class, Mr. Sting stopped him.

"Wait...Mr. Ambrose!! I told you that I will need you after the class!" Mr. Sting said and he took Dean to the Biology teachers room which is Mr. Sting's office because he was the only Biology teacher in the school.

"In the Biology Room"

Dean looked around and found a lot of books and experiments and also a skeleton and things realeated to Biology.

"So....I am here to get my punishment?!" Dean wondered.

"I don't call it punishment....I like to call it a warning." Mr. Sting said.

Mr. Sting sat on his office and Dean stood in front of him.

"Sit down!" Mr. Sting said.

Dean sat down and he started to feel a little worried from Mr. Sting.

"So Mr. Ambrose! You are just like I predicted since I first saw you!! A Lazy, careless student!" Mr. Sting said.

"Will you please tell me what is your WARNING to me because I have another class." Dean said bravely and on hearing that Mr. Sting started to laugh at him and his laugh seem to worry Dean more.

"As if you care about the next class!! Anyway Don't worry about your next classes Mr. Ambrose!! I told your teachers that you will be with me for the rest of the day so they will not think that you are absent!" Mr. Sting said.

"What?! But I will not be with you for the rest of the day!!" Dean said.

"Yes you will be here with me until its time to go home! You will not go anywhere because that is my warning to you!!" Mr. Sting said.

"Your warning to me is to stay here with you and not to go to any of my next classes!! Awesome! This is more like a prize than a punishment or a warning!!" Dean said happily.