Chapter 46 "Dean In Mr. Sting's House"

Saturday 8:00 AM

"In Seth, Dean and Roman's house"

Seth and Roman were still sleeping .

The phone rang so Seth opened his eyes slowly and he picked up the phone and answered while being half awake.

Seth: Hello!

Dean: hey! Seth.

Seth: Who is talking?

Dean: you don't know me?! I am Dean.

Seth: Dean??!! "He immediately looked at the clock and found that it was still 8 in the morning"

Dean: Yes.....Are you still sleeping?

Seth: Of course I am still sleeping!! Its the weekend! But How are you up at this time in the morning! It's Saturday!

Dean "Whispering": It's because of Mr. Sting!! He made me sleep at 10:00 PM yesterday.....And he woke me up at 7 in the morning!

Seth: So why are you talking to me and waking me up at this time?!

Dean: I am feeling so lonely so I wanted to talk to someone! Mr. Sting wants me to cook the breakfast and.......

Seth: Dean!! I slept late last night and I need to have some sleep!! Talk to you later.

Seth ended the call and slept again.

Roman woke up and he dressed up to go out.

"SETH!!" Roman shouted to wake Seth up.

"What?!" Seth said while still sleeping on the bed.

"I am going out to the gym and I may come a little late at night because its been a long time since I last trained." Roman said.

"Ok OK." Seth said and continued sleeping.

"In Sting's House"

Dean ended the call with Seth and there was a knock on his door, Mr. Sting came in.

"Do you think that you are here to have fun or to spend your weekend?!" Mr. Sting asked Dean when he saw him sitting on the bed and holding his phone.

"No!" Dean simply answered.

"Go now to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast." Sting said.

"You want me to cook?! But I can't cook!! I have never cooked!" Dean said.

"Shut up and go to your work! Did you thought that I will feed you?! You are here in a punishment not in an hotel!" Sting said and left.

Dean was angry and he went quickly to the kitchen.

9:15 AM

"In Seth, Dean and Roman's house"

Seth was still sleeping but he was woken up by the phone which was ringing.

Seth walked up angrily and he picked up the phone which was on the table beside his bed.

Seth: Hello!

Finn: Good Morning Seth!

Seth: Finn?! Good Morning.

Finn: Are you still sleeping?

Seth: Well I was still sleeping before someone woke me up right now!

Finn: Ahhh.....I am sorry if I woke you up!