Chapter 76 "Sami's Excuse"

Tuesday 8:00 AM

"In English Class"

Mr. TripleH was explaining the lesson then after while there was a knock on the door and it was Mr. Jericho.

"Good morning Mr. TripleH! Sorry for interrupting you but I just wanted talk to someone outside, Can I?" Mr. Jericho said.

"Of course, Mr. Jericho! Take however you want to talk to." Mr. TripleH said.

Dolph and Miz knew that Mr. Jericho wanted them as they are his acting team but they were shocked to hear that Mr. Jericho wanted to talk to Enzo and Cass outside.

"What the hell is going on here?! Why is he talking to Enzo and Cass and about what?" Dolph said angrily to his friends.

"Maybe he will punish them because they left the play!" Miz said.

"Why would he even do that?! He now has better actors.....us!!" Dolph said.

"Anyway we will know what is going on sooner or later." Miz said.

The English class ended and it was time for Maths Class.

"In Maths Class"

All the students entered the class except the bullies who were standing outside the class with Mr. Paul talking to him.

After a while, The bullies entered the class but Mr. Paul didn't! He went somewhere and left the class.

The bullies looked happy and had an evil smile on their face as Mr. Paul was now in the Biology Room talking to Mr. Sting.

The Maths Class ended before Mr. Paul comes back to the class and it was lunch time.

"At Lunch Time"

"Dean and Roman's table"

Dean and Roman were having their food, Renee interrupted them.

"Hey guys, How are you doing?!" Renee said.

"Whatever!" Dean said and he looked upset.

'What's up?! Both of you are looking upset!" Renee said

"You already know the problem that we felt into because of that idiot Tyler Breeze!! He was the reason why Mr. Steve saw me cheating from Roman and the reason why Mr. Rock is now upset of Roman!!" Dean said.

"I have some news about Tyler for you guys! I don't know if you are interested to know!" Renee said.

"What is it?!" Dean said.

"Look at this!" Renee said giving Dean an advertisement for a concert.

"What is that?!" Dean asked.

"This is a concert which Tyler and Lana are gonna sing in!" Renee said.

"That wouldn't help us at anything!" Roman said.