Chapter 72 "Old Friends Reunion"

Wednesday 8:00 AM

The first class was History.

"In History Class"

Mr. Shawn was explaining the lesson but everyone was talking and no one was listening except for Neville.

"Sami! Sami!" Danile called.

"Daniel listen! What happened yesterday shouldn't have happened?" Sami said.

"What are you talking about?" Daniel said.

"About the food war." Sami said.

"The bullies are the ones who started it and beside I and John were trying to help you." Daniel said.

"Help me from what?" Sami said.

"From the bullies." Daniel said.

"I didn't need help because they weren't annoying me!" Sami said.

"So what was it?" Daniel said.

"Daniel, Listen you all were good friends to me but......it's time for me to go back with my old friends." Sami said.

"What? But your old friends are bullies!! You want to join the bullies?! I thought that you hate them." Daniel said in shock.

"Daniel I have never wanted to be a bully but I will not lie to myself anymore.....I need to get back with my old friends! I miss them!" Sami said

"Fine......You want to go to them? Go!" Daniel said angrily and he turned his face away.

You want to go to them? Go!" Daniel said angrily and he turned his face away

The history class ended and it was time for the English class.

"In The English Class"

Mr. TripleH explained the lesson then the class quickly ended.

Before Seth leave the class, Mr. TripleH called him.

"Seth, Dr. Shane told me that he has some good news for you and he is coming now to tell you about it!" Mr. TripleH said.

After a while, Dr. Shane arrived at the class.

"Good Morning!" Dr. Shane said and he took out some papers from his bag and gave them to Seth.

"What is that?" Seth said in surprise as he was holding the papers.

"Read!" Dr. Shane said.

"California's conference to determine the world youngest scientist!" Seth read then he looked at Dr. Shane in surprise.

"What do you say?" Dr. Shane asked Seth.

"Is it like a compitition?" Seth asked.

"Yes! Can you win it?" Dr. Shane said.

"I....I don't know if....." Seth said.

"Prepare yourself because we are gonna fly to California tomorrow after school! And you can bring one of your friends with you." Dr. Shane said and Seth looked excited.