Chapter 47 "Finn gets in Seth's mind"

Sunday 7:00 AM

All the students arrived at school and the first lesson was Maths.

"In Maths Class"

Mr. Paul entered the class and explained the lesson then he left the students talking until the lesson end.

"Seth!" Finn said.

"What?!" Seth asked.

"I missed you so much in the holiday." Finn said.

"Haha! It's kinda funny because you have been talking to me on phone for nearly every single hour in the weekend!!" Seth said.

"You are the best in the world!! How can I not miss seeing you!! You are my hero!!" Finn said and Seth couldn't answer him, he just smiled at Finn.

The Maths Class ended and it was time for Spanish Class.

"In Spanish Class"

"Buenos dias." Mr. Alberto said when he entered the class.
(Buenos dias: Good Morning)

Cesaro stood up at once.

"Bon matin Monsieur" Cesaro said to Mr. Alberto.....He said "Good Morning Sir" but in french so the students laughed at him.

"Ok Cesaro thanks but that's not in Spanish!! That's in French!!" Mr. Alberto said.

Cesaro felt embarrassed and sat down.

Mr. Alberto gave them some spanish words then the class ended.

"In break time."

Brock and Kevin went to the lunch maker Kane to take thier special big meals as Kane used to gave them more food than all the other students in the school.

Kane gave them a normal meal So Brock and Kevin looked angry!

"Where is our big meal!!?" Brock asked angrily.

"There will be no more big meals Brock!!" Daniel said from behind.

"You two again?!" Brock said to Daniel.

"Yes! We aren't done with our campaign against the likes of you!" Sami said to Brock.

"Who do you think you are?!" Kevin shouted at Sami and approached him.

"I am a normal student just like you and Brock!! And you two will no longer have more food than any other student in this school!!" Sami said bravely in Kevin's face.

"You will regret, Sami!" Kevin said.

"Do you mean that I will not have my food!!" Brock said angrily.

"You will have food!! Only As much as all the other students in the school!!" Daniel said.

Brock was so angry so he picked his food which wasn't enough for him and he threw it to Daniel's face and left with Kevin.

"Are you OK?" Sami asked Daniel while trying to clean his face.

"No problem!! We should used to things like that if we want our campaign against them to succeed." Daniel said.

(In Seth, Dean, Roman and Finn's table.)

Finn was buying a bottle of water and on his way back to his table, he ran into Randy.

"I.....I am sorry!" Finn said and he was going away but Randy holded him back.

"No problem!! But why are you hurring up?!" Randy asked.

"Ahhh.....I just.....Not hurring?!" Finn said Hesitantly as he didn't know what to say.

"Why do you look like you are afraid.?" Randy asked.