Chapter 51 "The School's Concert"

Thursday 1:30 AM

"In Dean, Roman and Seth's house."

It was dark in the bedroom and Roman woke up briefly to drink some water but in his way to the kitchen, he found Seth sitting by the window of the living room so he went near him.

"Is there anything wrong?" Roman asked.

"What?! No, No nothing! I was just going to sleep..." Seth said and he stood up but Roman pulled him back to the sofa and sat beside him.

"You haven't told me yet about the trip!! I know you very well.......when you are up until that time and sitting alone then you have not done well in the trip! Am I right?!" Roman asked.

"Haha, haven't done well?! Just HAVEN'T DONE WELL!! You can say that I haven't done anything" Seth said sadly.

"What happened?!" Roman asked.

"It's all because of Finn.....I hate....." Seth said but Roman interrupted him.

"For what?! For what do you hate him?!" Roman wondered.

"Because.....He....He is weird!" Seth said and he didn't even seemed convinced with what he had said.

"That's it?" Roman asked.

"Yes...He scares me!" Seth said.

"He doesn't scare you!! It's your sick thoughts that scares you!! Not because you had a stupid nightmare means that you should be scared of him!" Roman said.

"This is the first time ever that I failed in a conference! I don't want Finn around me anymore.." Seth said angrily.

"Ok, Go to him and tell him in his face that you don't want him around you because he is so scary." Roman said mocking Seth.

Seth was silent.

"So you are not brave enough to do that?" Roman said.

"I will just give him one more chance." Seth said trying to escape the idea of facing Finn.

"Whatever.......See! It's 2 AM now and we are gonna wake up early tomorrow! Don't forget that tomorrow there is a concert in the school.....it's the singing contest in WWE High School" Roman said.

"Ok let's go to sleep." Seth said.

Seth and Roman went to sleep.

Thursday 7:00 AM

"Still in Dean, Roman and Seth's house"

Dean was the first to wake up and he was surprised because he always wake up the last.

"Come on....Wake up guys!! We are late!!" Dean shouted.

Roman woke up and Seth woked up too but looking shocked.

"Are you OK?!" Dean asked Seth.

"Damn this Demon!" Seth said to himself while putting his hands on his face.