Chapter 10

Randy Orton POV

The shop that I entered was a "Poisons shop", I am not sure if what I'm doing is right but I will do anything to prove to Triple H , to prove to the whole class and especially to Seth, I'm gonna do what no one think about, I'm gonna poison Seth, whatever happens to him.

I bought a bottle of poison and went back home, I prepared my bag and I bought a bottle of water which look like the one that Seth has, I put the poison in it and put it in my bag.

Dean Ambrose POV

I'm not really happy although I have Big show giving me his exams and let me take his full marks and he take my bad marks, but I'm not happy, I'm afraid of him to stop giving me his paper!!

"Dean!! What are you thinking about, Big show right?" Roman asked me but I was surprised. "Ye..... Wait a minute!!! How did you guess that?" I said. "I didn't guess" said Roman "I knew it"

We stared at each other for five seconds then Seth entered the room, he was smiling and happy. "What's up Seth? Why happy?" I asked him. "With no reason, I just love the way I live" he said and I was annoyed with those words, love the way he lives!!! He is lucky.

Roman Reigns POV

Why am I the only one who don't have problems? Why both of them are thinking all the time and all I do is asking them what are they thinking of ? I don't have problems with anybody in the world. When I will have problem that keeps me thinking?!! what's next?!

I realized that the way I'm thinking can make a problem with my friends, so I decided not to think about problems again. I want to make myself more important in the class, I can make everyone talks about me, I can do it, I CAN AND I WILL.

Eva Marie POV

What's wrong with Dolph, I don't know why he thinks that I cheat from him..... Or I really cheat from him but

First: his marks aren't so good to prevent me from cheating

Second: our group me, Ziggler, Miz, Summer and Randy who is not our friend now, we always cheat from each other, just since Randy is having good marks at English and without cheating, Dolph changed to the one who is very clever, and just when Randy left our group and go away, Dolph turned on me.

What's wrong with this guy?

Big Show POV

Wow, I mean wow, my life is very bad without good marks, I don't know what the hell I'm doing with Brock? Why are we friends? OR we aren't friends, I'm just like an assistant to him. I'm not gonna wait until I fail in this year.

I'm good and my marks are good and better than Brock, how can I stand the life with failure friends like Ryback or Mark, they never care about the marks that they can't have because of Brock, all they care about is stealing things from others and I don't like it. "WHEN WILL SOMEONE HELP ME FROM BROCK?"

Authors POV

Everyone was in the school and there was just few days until the final exams. And as you know that the English lesson is the most important, so in the English lesson, Mr Triple H explained the lesson and had some revisions. And then it was break time.

Randy went near the group of Roman, Seth and Dean and waited until they all went to bring their food. Seth's bag was on the chair with the other two bags. He went near the bag and the bottle of water that contains poison was in his hand. He took Seth's bottle and changed it with the poisoned one, and then go away.

In the next table was Miz's group. Dolph and Summer Rae were talking and Miz was eating, Eva brought her food and went to them. "Hi guys!" Said Eva waving with her hand. "Have a seat" Said Miz pointing at the chair. She sat next to Summer and ate her food. After a while, Dolph was annoyed by the presence of Eva with them so he decided to make her go away.

"Oh Eva when did you come here?" Asked Dolph. Eva did not answer him. Then after a pause, Dolph stood up and walked away and so does Summer Rae.

The break time ended and they went to their class, Randy was watching Seth carefully, waiting for the time he will drink from the bottle. Randy waited until the school day ended and the bottle in Seth's bag was still full of water, he was still walking behind Seth until Dean spoke and Randy was hearing. "Do you have water Seth?" Dean asked, Seth was getting out his bottle but Roman gave Dean the water first. Randy was about to die if Dean took the water from Seth. Then Seth and his friends entered the house. No one knows who will drink from this bottle.

This is chapter 10, Comment if you want, vote if you like it. What do you think will happen?

1) in Big Show POV at the end, why the words "WHEN WILL SOMEONE HELP ME FROM BROCK?" why is those words are written this way?

In the next chapter, we will know about the bottle of poison in Seth, Roman and Dean's home. Is it dangerous? Who can drink from it?................

...................What's Next?...................