Chapter 36 "Surprise Return"

Sunday 7:00 AM

(Math Class)

The students entered the class then after a while Mr. Paul entered.

"Is there anyone absent today?" Mr. Paul asked.

"Yes! Lana is absent today." Summer answered then smiled to Eva.

"OK let's have our test." Mr. Paul said and gave them the papers.

Lana was absent because in the day before, she got embarrassed by Summer who exposed her secret to the whole school and told them that Lana is poor.

"I am really feeling a little sorry for Lana because of what you did to her!! You embarrassed her and broke her heart." Dolph said.

"Really Dolph!!! You feel sorry for a poor pathetic girl?! Poor Dolph!!! hahaha" Summer said mocking Dolph.

"She better not show up in the school again after lying to me" Miz said.

Dolph was upset of his friends because of their bad attitude.

While Mr. Paul was watching the students, someone knocked on the door.

Mr. Paul opened the door and it was Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas.

(Bray and Bo were both suspended from school for 2 weeks because of Seth who accused them of being rude to him while he was the one that was rude with them. The two weeks passed and they are back now!)

Mr. Paul gave them a permission to go in the class so they entered and while walking to their place, they were looking angrily at Seth as they didn't forget what he did to them 2 weeks ago.

Seth was worried and pretended to not see them but he knew that they were looking at him.

"Why are they looking at me like that?!" Seth said to Randy.

"I don't know but I think they kinda want to take their revenge from you." Randy said.

"Damn, This can't go worst!!" Seth said.

Mr. Paul collected the papers and told the students that he will tell them the marks tomorrow.

the class ended.

(In Biology Class)

Mr. Hulk Hogans the Biology teacher reached retirement age so he retired and there was no Biology teacher so the students were free in this class and most of them made noise.

Paige went to the 5 horsewomen.

"Hey girls, How is it going?!" Paige asked.

"So great." Bayley answered.

"Cool! I came to you because you know, you owes me a favor after I helped you when you all first came to the school!" Paige said.

"What exactly do you want from us?" Sasha asked.

"I know you can help me! I have some problems with this girl called AJ and I want you to go try to embarrass her in front of Cody and the whole school! Can you do that?!" Paige asked.

"Don't worry, we got this! Let us think and tomorrow we will make her a joke." Charlotte said.

Meanwhile, Bray and Bo went to Seth and Randy.

"Hey coward! How are you doing?!" Bray said to Seth.

"What do you want?!" Seth asked.

"Nothing! Just wanted to remind you that me and Bo didn't forget about what you did to us 2 weeks ago." Bray said.