Chapter 8

Author's POV

Everyone is back to their home, they are still shocked at the English marks.

In Seth, Roman and Dean's home.

"I can't believe!!" Seth said seriously. "Me too" Dean said smiling. "Do you know what I'm talking about?" Seth asked Dean. "I know you can't believe your bad mark in English, while I can't believe I had the full marks" Dean said laying on the bed selfishly. "You want to tell me that you got this marks by yourself? Dean! Stop talking to me at this time".

Its time for school, everyone is in the school, they had their lessons until it was break time. Triple H was in his office and Randy entered and stayed with him.

"What are you going to do in Seth's paper?" Asked Randy. "Look Randy, I will not allow anyone to see his paper" Triple said thoughtfully. "Now go to your class because the break is over" he completed.

All the students are in the class for English lesson. When Triple H entered, no one was talking but suddenly Daniel stood up and said "I want to see my paper" then Nikki and Sheamus said as well, then Seth and then a crowd of students wanted to see their marks.

"As a matter of fact, I'm not gonna show it to anybody, and who still standing for his marks, I will remove 4 marks from him" TripleH shouted. Then Randy raised his hand with respect. "What Randy?" TripleH kindly let him talk. "Do we have an exam today?" Randy wondered. "No, we haven't today, we'll have tomorrow" TripleH answered. Triple said, he explained the lesson and after he finished, Seth went to him.

"I'm not going anywhere before seeing my paper" Seth said determined. "Seth, I said no, don't ask why, go to your lesson and don't waste much time for nothing. TripleH said. Seth was about to complete but Roman and Dean pulled him to the class. "Let me, let me see my paper" Seth said trying to go to TripleH again. "Seth, we have another lesson" Roman said as Seth stopped trying to go to TripleH again. "But guys look, I know I have no mistakes, I answered correctly. I put every point, and the spelling is right" Seth worried. Then the three of them entered the class.

At the end of the day, everyone is back to his home, and because we don't like much repeating, More than 3 weeks have passed and all events are repeated, Triple H takes his money from Randy, Triple H gives Randy the full marks, Triple H remove some marks from Seth instead of the full marks, Seth try to see his paper but Triple H doesn't allow him, Dean and BigShow replace their papers, Dean had the full marks of BigShow, BigShow had Zero. Until one day things started to change.

One day, all the students were in the school, they had some lessons and it was break time.

"Miz, I want $100 from you" said Randy. "Randy, I've beengiving you $100 for almost every week and you always tell me you are gonna give them back to me and you didn't, I have no money" Miz shouted. "Is that what you got Miz, is that what you got? Thank you, and you know what! I'm not talking to you anymore, we're not friends" Randy said while pushing Miz to the back. They started replying each other and pushing each other, until it turns to a fight. They were beating each other and the crowd of teachers and students separated them. The break is done and everyone went to their class. It was time for English lesson.

"Now it's time for the exam" Triple said while giving them the papers, he went near towards Randy. "Where is the money?" He said with a quite voice. "There is no money!". Randy said angrily and pulled the paper from Triple H with no respect. Triple H give them all the papers and waited for 30 minutes. Then he collected the papers to check them. "Now let's say your marks" Triple said.

The important people was:

Dean Ambrose 20

BigShow 0

Dolph Ziggler 15

Eva Marie 15

Randy Orton 13

Seth Rollins 20

"I don't know what really happened to my boy 'Randy' but I actually liked someone else 'Seth' his paper is awesome and his answers are perfect" TripleH said and made the whole class clap for Seth. He also clapped his hands looking at Randy.

Seth was surprised, not because he had the full marks, not because his answers are perfect. He always hear those words from his teachers. But surprised about what TripleH was doing and what TripleH said today, and also surprised by Randy's mark.

The day passed peacefully but the only problem was, there is a plane that Randy was thinking about for Seth and Triple H, what is he gonna do?!!!!

Here is chapter 8, I wish you love it. But what is gonna happen in the next chapter?

What is Randy planning to do?

Why is Dolph and Eva's marks are from the important marks?

When will Big show be free with his own marks without Dean or Brock bother him?

We will find out in the next chapter. Love you all.