Chapter 75 "CM Punk?!"

In The last Chapter, Seth and Finn were walking around the conference and Seth crashed into someone and he was shocked to see that it was CM Punk.

Sunday 5:00 PM

"In The Conference"

"CM Punk?!!" Seth said in shock.

"Seth Rollins?! I excepted to see you here." CM Punk said.

"What are you doing here?" Seth asked.

"I am representing my school just like you do!" Punk said.

"So you are one of my opponents in this conference?" Seth said.

"Yes I guess and I intend to win it so be careful!" Punk said.

"Good luck!" Seth said.

"Thanks but luck is for losers! See you later!" Punk said and he left.

Seth watched Punk as he went away and the fake smile on Seth's face faded after Punk left, Seth looked uncomfortable after this surprise meeting!

"Who is that?! Ha? Ha?" Finn suddenly appeared and asked Seth.

"Finn? You frightened me! Why did you come back?" Seth said trying to catch his breath from the shock.

"I didn't find anything in the second floor......don't try to skip my question! Who was that?" Finn said.

"That......that was someone used to be in our school in the past. Why are you so excited to know?" Seth asked.

"Because your face turned when you saw him......What is his name?" Finn said anxiously.

"CM Punk." Seth said.

"Wait....I know that name!! The one who you quarrelled with Dean and Roman because of." Finn said.

"You already knows everything.....I don't even need to tell you his story with me." Seth said.

"I know the story......He came to the school and you became jealous of him because he was so smart just like you and then Randy the devil made you agree to poison Punk with him that's why you argued with Dean and Roman. " Finn said and Seth was surprised by hearing that.

"First of all, please stop because you talk too freaking much and second of all How did you know all of that?? You weren't even there with us!" Seth said.

"I just know!!" Finn said with a proud smile.

"It's is so weird!" Seth said as he was checking his phone.

"No It's not weird that I know the story.....or maybe a little weird." Finn said.

"No, No I am not talking about you! I was talking about Roman and Dean......It's weird that they haven't called me today!" Seth said.

"Maybe they are busy studying for an exam or something!" Finn said.

"Maybe!" Seth said.

_____________________________________________