Chapter 73 "AJ Styles & Mr. Sting"

Thursday 8:00 AM

"In Geography Class"

Mr. Ric entered the class and explained the lesson then he left the class so there was some noise in the class.

"Are you sure about that?" Cass said to Enzo.

"Yes!" Enzo said.

"So you are gonna give up the play?! Is that your plan?" Carmella asked Enzo.

"Guys let's be honest, Me and you Cass will never be actors....we can't be actors. Guys like Miz and Dolph are real actors in Hollywood and we can't beat them in their own game!" Enzo said.

"But Mr. Jericho said that he will help us." Cass said.

"Even if he helped us! We are embarrassing ourselves and Dolph and his friends will be the first to laugh at us when we fail!! You all know that I never give up a fight but when you enter a war that you know you can't win then you are a fool!" Enzo said.

"Are you gonna tell Mr. Jericho?" Bayley asked.

"Yes!" Enzo said.

The class ended and it was time for the English Class.

"In English Class"

Mr. TripleH entered the class and started explaining the lesson.

After the class ended, Seth and Finn went to Mr. TripleH.

"Seth! How are you doing?" Mr. TripleH asked.

"Doing good." Seth said.

"Did you prepared yourself for the trip to California?" Mr. TripleH asked.

"Yeah! Our bags are in the lab. Until the school day ends." Seth said.

"Who are you taking with you?" Mr. TripleH asked.

"Me! He is taking me." Finn said.

"You are taking Finn?! I thought you were going to take a less talkative person!" Mr. TripleH said and he laughed.

"I don't talk too much!" Finn said.

"Yeah of course." Seth said and he laughed too.

"At Lunch Time"

"In The Hall"

AJ was walking to the lunch hall but he immediately stopped when he saw the bullies in front if the door of the lunch Hall.

The bullies were talking so AJ decided to go away. Just when AJ turned around to run away, he ran into Mr. Sting.

"Mr. Sting!" AJ said in shock.

 Sting!" AJ said in shock