Chapter 23 "Stardust"

Sunday Night at 6:30 PM

(Brie and Nikki Bella's house)

Nikki was sitting and texting Alicia Fox while Brie was studying, she noticed that Nikki isn't studying!!

"What are you doing, Nikki?" Brie asked.

"Texting Alicia Fox, She is really amazing girl!!" Nikki answered while looking at her mobile.

"We need to talk Nikki." Brie said seriously.

"What's up Brie?" Nikki Asked.

"I don't really like that girl and i don't even know why you like her so much!! she has just came to school today and you are already talking to her all day!! you didn't even talk to me!!" Brie said.

"And what's wrong with that! i think she is a cool girl! Why do you not like her?! ohhh Brie, you are annoyed because i have ignored you for most of the day!!! i am sorry! It's just because it's her first day so i asked her and she asked me a lot of questions and i was telling her about the school! i will not ignore you again!" Nikki said and hugged her sister.

(In Dean, Roman and Seth's house)

"I have missed you so much!! really the house is so dull when i sit alone! So how was your day?" Dean said excitedly.

"Look at yourself Dean, You're talking like a mother talking to her sons!!" Roman said and laughed at Dean Who threw a pillow in Roman's face.

Both Dean and Roman started fighting with pillows but after a while Dean stopped and looked at Seth!

"Why is Seth so quiet these days?!" Dean asked.

"Maybe he is still sad about the Conference!! he is becoming so childish!!!" Roman said.

Then they went to sleep!

(In School)

The first class was Chemistry

(In Chemistry Class)

Mrs. Lita entered the class and explained the lesson and as usual Neville was asking a lot of questions about the lesson.

Nikki was still talking to Alicia and ignoring Brie.

Bo Dallas still talking to Stardust and Stardust was really annoyed this time because Bo was talking all time and Stardust couldn't listen to Mrs. Lita.

The Chemistry Class ended and its English time!

(In English Class)

Mr. Triple H entered the class and explained the lesson and still Neville is asking Questions.

"Where did you get all those Questions man, You ask about everything!!" Dolph said that with loud voice to Neville.

Neville didn't answer and Mr. Triple H asked Dolph to shut up.

Summer Rae and Eva were planing something for Lana as she is their enemy now!

Bo Dallas was still talking to Stardust, but Stardust had enough.

"Bo, You need to Shut Up!!! I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND!!! Understand!! I am Not your friend!!!" Stardust shouted at Bo and took his Chair away from him. Bo was so sad! and Goldust was happy to hear that!! he thought that Stardust will soon forgive him and sit with him.

Mr. Triple H told the class that their is a small quiz tomorrow and the English Class ended.

(Its Break Time)

Stardust was looking for friends, he was walking in the lunch hall looking for someone to sit with. Goldust was sitting alone and there was an empty chair beside him, he was waiting for Stardust to come and sit.