Chapter 25 "Cody Rhodes"

Wednesday at 7:00 am and its time for school.

(In School)

The students were arriving to school one by one. Paige was standing with Seth waiting for Mr. Triple H to come and take them to the conference.

The students were in the garden of the school waiting for the bell to ring but suddenly everyone's attention was stolen by a very handsome boy who has just entered the school, they have never seen him before in the school!!!

"Nikki, Nikki look at this boy there!! Who is that handsome boy!! Is he a student here??" Alicia asked excitedly.

"I have never seen him before!! Maybe he is a son of any teacher in the school!!" Nikki siad to Alicia as Both she and Alicia were looking carefully at the good looking boy to see where will he go.

The Boy was looking around as if he was looking for someone, He went toward Paige!!

"Hey Paige, How are you?!" Said the Boy. Paige looked so surprised as the boy is talking like he knows her but she don't know who he is!

"I am Fine!! Do you know me!?" Paige asked with an amazed face. Nikki and Alicia were listening to them.

"Don't you know me?! I am your friend Stardust!!" Said the boy.

"What??!!! You are Stardust!! You removed the face paints from your face?! OMG You are looking Awesome!" Paige said with a big surprise.

Nikki and Alicia were shocked!! The boy that they called ugly and laughed at when he had face paints in his face is now the most handsome boy!!

"But why did you use to paint your face with those strange paints?!" Paige asked.

"Because it's a tradition in our family to paint our faces!! As you see my brother Goldust also has his face paints! But I am done with that stupid tradition and i will never paint my face again! and beside, You can call me with my real name! It's Cody Rhodes!!" Said Stardust who is now Cody Rhodes.

"Great! Ok Cody!" Paige said.

" Good Luck in the conference Paige." Said Cody.

Triple H came and took Seth and Paige to the conference .

The bell rand and its time for English Claa.

(English Class)

Mr. Triple H took Seth and Paige and they went to the conference so English Class was free for today.

(In Cena's group)

"Did you saw how Stardust turned from ugly to a handsome boy?! This is crazy!" Alicia said.

"And he wanted to sit with us before and we said no to him!!! How stupid we are! Now he is Paige's friend even Paige isn't more beautiful than i am!" Nikki said.

"Hi Girls, Do you know who that stranger in our class?" Brie asked Nikki and Alicia.

"He is not stranger!! This is Stardust after he removed his face paints! His Real Name is Cody Rhodes" Nikki said.

"WOW! He is Looking so Awesome! How did you know all this things?!" Brie said.

"Get out of me me now Brie... i really can't believe that this boy asked to sit with us once and we said NO" said Nikki angrily.

Meanwhile, John Cena was talking to Daniel about Brock Lesnar.

"The Football match is on Friday and i have a plan for Brock Lesnar" Cena said.

"What is it?" Daniel asked.

"I will not play well in the match and will interrupt Brock during the match so that we lose again to UFC and Mr. Rock will make me the team captin again!" Cena said.