Chapter 14

The second school day started with the math class, the students entered the math room. Mr Paul Heyman entered.

In the math room

"Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman. Open your book on page 101, I'm not gonna explain any lesson, we are going to answer exams. Now start answering. After 2 minutes Brock said that he finished, and as you know Brock had a private lesson with Mr Paul so he answered the exam in the private lesson. Paul asked who finished else. Seth was about to tell him that he finished, but Punk said it before him. Seth was annoyed so he didn't give Mr Paul his book.

The Math lesson ended and they went to the English room. Mr Triple H entered the room.

In the English room

"Open your books on the first lesson and start reading" said Mr Triple.

they were reading, Seth was near to finish reading but Punk told Triple that he finished reading. Seth stranded up too, he told Triple that he finished.

"Good job boys, now CM Punk you can write on the board what you understood" said Mr Triple H

Seth was annoyed again so he put his head on the table.

Triple thanked Punk and explained the lesson and let them do what they want in the end of the lesson.

Cesaro was laughing hardly.

"What's so funny?" Asked Dean.

"Your friend poor Seth" said Cesaro laughing.

Dean slapped him. Cesaro slapped him back. Dean slapped him again, they started slapping each other, Cesaro threw his water in Dean's face. Dean searched in any bag for a bottle of water, it was Dolph's bag.

Dolph shouted at them. Cesaro slapped Dolph. Dolph was sad but didn't slapped back. Dean threw the water in Cesaro's face. Brock shouted at them all so they sat quietly.

In the break

The break started and they were waiting for the activity lesson.

After break, everyone went to his activity room.

In the Sports hall

"Guys, I have a very bad news, and you have to listen carefully. Last year it was WWE high school vs TNA high school. That was easy but this year it's gonna be against UFC high school, you know this expensive strong school, it's the best school, we need to beat them so please train as hard as you can" said Mr Rock.

"Let's go guys" said John.

During the training, Roman knocked John with the ball by mistake. John and Roman started arguing and they turned to hitting each other and the footballers started to separate them. Mr Rock came and shouted at them.

In the Art room

"Excuse me!!!" Said Vickie.

"Now you all gonna draw a building".

They started.

Brock drew a small square in the middle of the paper, Vickie was afraid of Brock so she hanged the paper on the wall.

Dean was great at drawing, he drew an awesome building.

In the acting room

"Now we are gonna act an action film. I will tell you your characters" said Mr Jericho.

"Miz is the star of the film, you are gonna be the hero,

"Summer is the second star of the film, your Miz's friend,

"Mizdow is the personal villain, you are the heel,

"Eva you are Mizdow's personal assistant, not helping but assisting,

"Dolph you are gonna be a normal friend of Miz, your not a fighter,

"Sheamus you, when I tell you it's time to die your gonna die,

"Mark your gonna be like aaa!!! Why are you in acting here? I mean your gonna be extra, your gonna be a man walking in the back"

In the journalism

As you know, in this lesson nothing will happed, Brad entered to tell them about a panel for the important of the food.

After activity class, they went to have history.

In history room

Mr Shawn was waiting in the room for the students, Cesaro was the only one in the class and after half an hour they entered the class with food in their hands.

Mr Shawn was writing the lesson on the board. Then he explained the lesson of Alexander the Great stupidly with no details, then he asked them do they have any questions

Dolph raised his hands.

"What is your question?" Asked Mr Shawn.

"What kind of shampoo that was used by Alexander the Great?" Asked Dolph.

"Uh huh!!! Is that your question? OK I don't know but I think head & shoulder" Mr Shawn guessed.

The whole class laughed.

"I have question" said Dean

"When does this class end? I'm bored"

"That's embarrassing" said Mr Shawn in his mind. "After ten minutes.

The lesson end and the day end.

That is chapter 9, what do you think gonna happen next chapter? Vote, and please comment. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed this funny story.