Chapter 31 "Seth fights Brock!!!"

(In The last Chapter, Summer went after Lana after school to see where do she live and how is her house.)

Tuesday after school

Lana walked for a long distance and Summer was behind her in her car without Lana feeling she was behind her! after a while, Lana stopped in a poor place....Summer was surprised that Lana stopped there, Lana entered a very poor, thin street...Summer got out of her car and went to see where is Lana going.

Lana entered a very poor and old house!! Summer was shocked that Lana was in real very poor and she live in this dirty, poor place!!! She took some pictures of Lana entering this poor street and pictures when she entered that poor house then she in her car left immediately!

Tuesday 9:35 PM

(In Seth's House)

Seth was watching TV and not studying...He hadn't studied since he left Dean's house and came back to his house!!

Seth's mother notice that Seth began to be so careless! She went to talk to him to know what is going on with him.

"Seth! Did you finish your homework?" Seth's mother asked.

"Yes, Yes!" Seth said and of course he was lying and his mother knows it!

"I am feeling like you are not OK since you came back and left Dean's house!! You didn't even tell me what happened between you and Dean and Roman!!" Seth's mother said.

"Nothing happened, OK!!" Seth said.

Seth's mother saw an opened book on the disk!! It was the Maths book! She went to the disk and saw that Seth took 5 over 10 in the Maths test!!

Seth's mother shouted at him and told him that she will punish him for his bad marks by taking away The TV from his room and taking his mobile phone too!! Seth was so angry and when his mother left, he locked the door of his room So that she don't come to talk to him again!!

Wednesday 7:00 AM

First Class was English.

(In English class)

Mr. TripleH entered the class and wrote things on the board then he sat down!

Summer Rae was looking at Lana all the time, She has the photos of Lana in her poor house but she was waiting for the right time to show the picture to her friends!!

Seth was in a very bad mood because of what happened with his mother last night!

Paige was sitting with the five new girls in the back telling them about the students of the class.

the class ended and it was time for Maths class.

Before the class began and while the students were going to the Maths room, Brie, Foxy and Nikki was walking and they ran into the 5 new girls " We can call them the Horsewomen".

"Excuse me!! Ma'am!" Sasha said to Nikki.

"Sasha!! She is a student here!" Becky said to Sasha.

"I thought she is a mother looking for her son or daughter here!! hahaha"Sasha said and laughed.

"I don't blame you!! She looks so overage!!" Charlotte said and they all laughed at Nikki!!

"Ohhh so funny!!!! Shut your mouths!!" Nikki shouted at them!

"Hey! Mom, Why don't you take your two little girls and get out of our ways" Becky said mocking Nikki!

Nikki wanted to hit her but Brie and Alicia holded Nikki back and took her away from the horsewomen!