Chapter 41 "A Seth Rollins Addiction"

Monday 7:00 AM

The first lesson was Math

"In Maths Class"

Mr. Paul entered the class and told the students that he is gonna check the homework from yesterday and told them that whoever didn't do his HW should stand up.

Dean as usual didn't do his Homework so he stood up. Also Cesaro stood up.

Ryback, Rusev and Bigshow did thier Homework but Brock and Kevin cut it to pieces so they stood up.

"So great!! 5 stood up! I will not ask for the reason for not doing their Homework! Next time I will put marks on the homework and whoever wouldn't do his HW, will lose his marks." Mr. Paul said.

Mr. Paul explained a bit long lesson then he sat down until the lesson ended.

The next class was English.

"In The English Class"

Mr. TripleH entered the class and asked the students to open their English book because they are gonna solve some exercises together.

After nearly 20 minutes, there was a knock on the door. It was Mrs. Stephanie.

"Good Morning Mr. TripleH!! I would like to introduce to you the 3 new students from the NXT School!!" Mrs. Stephanie said to Mr. TripleH.

"Come in!" Mrs. Stephanie said to the 3 Students who were standing on the door.

"Thank you Mrs. Stephanie! Now the 3 of you can introduce yourselves to your classmates." Mr. TripleH said.

The first one was a boy with a reddish-brown hair and he looks so kind.

"My name is Sami Zayn! I am a Canadian who lives in America." Said the first boy.

Kevin Owens looked at Sami with interest and looked a little worried.

Mr. TripleH asked Sami where he wants to sit and Sami looked around and found an empty desk in the back near Brock's group so he Chose it and while he was walking to his seat he looked with a smile to Kevin Owens but Kevin pretended to not see him.

The second one was a very proud and good looking boy!! He was holding a selfie stick and his clothes looked so expensive.

"My name is Tyler Breeze!! The king of selfies and the most gorgeous one in the world!! I believe you all know me very well!" Said the second boy.

Everyone looked at him in interest especially Lana!

"No way!!! Tyler Breeze!" Lana said in shock.

"Lana?! You are here loser?!" Tyler said.

"Yes! I remembered you ! You are Tyler Breeze, one of the final 4 compatitors in the biggest singing compitition that Lana is a part of!!" Summer shouted.

"I love your voice!! It's amazing!" Eva said.

"He will sit with us! He is just like us! Famous and Awesome!" Miz said.

"You are Miz, your father and mother are one of the biggest Hollywood stars! I love them!" Tyler said.

"Yes that's me!" Miz said proudly.

"Alright I will sit with you guys!" Tyler said and went to sit with Miz and his group.

The third one was a very good looking boy who looked a little timid.

"I am Finn Balor, I am Irish living in America." said the third boy.

"Good! Where would you like to sit?!" Mr. TripleH asked.