Chapter 9

Seth Rollins POV

I'm wondering why Mr. TripleH changed today, on Randy or on me. But good, I'm happy about that.

"I know what you are thinking about now 'Seth' " Said Roman. "About Triple H, right?". "Yes, you are right" I nodded and there were a pause until Dean entered the room as he is always noisy, he said while eating a piece of apple in his mouse "Hy gas Ib hunry". We couldn't hear what he has just said, but we ignored him. After a while, he sat to speak with Roman but I didn't joins them.

Randy Orton POV

I'm not happy with what's happening. But I think I have a wild idea, the final exam is near, still two weeks until the the first exam. I hope my idea will have it's effect on Seth, and Triple H which they call him a teacher. I thought for a long time then realized that Miz is the reason for everything 'DAMN'.

Authors POV

All student were in the school, Triple H entered and sat on the teachers desk. He started a conversation with them.

"You all know, the final exams are very near, so we have to finish our lessons, before I start, you are going to have a party after all exams, we will give the top 5 students on the whole school, we will give them presents, and I have another presents for my good students" TripleH explained and then gave them the lesson.

After this lesson and another lesson, it was break time, Dolph Ziggler was waiting until the lesson ended then at the break, he argued with Eva.

Dolph: Eva I'm not sitting with you anymore.

Eva: but why?

Dolph: you always cheat from me.

Eva: no I don't.

Dolph: Really? What about our marks which are always the same, OK, what about your answers which are the same as my answers, OK, what about you have the same mistakes that I have, OK, what about in any exam, you want to sit next to me?

Eva: so what the matter? I do what I want

Dolph: what? No babe you can't do what you want, who the hell are .....

Eva interrupted Ziggler before he complete with slapping his face,

Ziggler got angry, he caught her hair and pulled her. Miz and Summer came to separate them. But then Eva caught a glass of water, she throw it in his face.

Ziggler got wet, he took a piece of cake and thrww it in her face.

She took another piece and threw it in his face, but it passed above Ziggler and to Miz's face.

Miz throw food on her but she pulled Summer Rae in front of her, the food came on Summer's face.

Summer brought a pizza and throw it on Eva.

Eva pushed Summer to the back, she was push toward Dean while he was walking with Roman and Seth.

Dean pushed Summer away from him, Summer Rae slapped him, Dean brought a bottle of water and with it on her face.

The battle was going to be everywhere but then Mrs. Stephanie came and all students were dirty with food in their faces. She asked about who did that all, so all the students pointed at Eva.

Stephanie told Eva to clean the ground while the rest of them are in the bathroom, cleaning themselves.

Eva didn't want to clean the ground but Stephanie told her if she didn't, she will be fired.

Eva was cleaning, Dean came in front of her and walked with his muddy shoes when she finished cleaning, she told Stephanie that she finished, but Dean's footprints made Stephanie tell her to complete cleaning. Eva finished cleaning and went to her lessons without cleaning herself from the food war. She entered the class and Mrs. Lita made her stand up all the lesson because she was late.

All the day passed but it wasn't nice day for some people.

Randy Orton POV

After school, I went to a shop before returning home, but this shop was dangerous to enter while I'm still in school, but I entered just all because of Seth, I'll do anything to prove to you TripleH that Seth isn't better than me.

I know this chapter has no much events, but what will really happen in next chapter is

We will know what is this dangerous shop that Randy entered?

What is Randy planing to do?

What will happen between Eva and Dolph?

You will start the next chapter with Randy Orton POV.