Chapter 38 "Bad Friend & Good ones"《Season 2 final》

Tuseday 7:00 AM

The first class was English.

Before the English Class, CM Punk went to Mr. TripleH in the teacher's room.

"Good Morning Mr. TripleH." CM Punk said.

"Come in!" Mr. TripleH said and he seemed upset.

"I just came to ask about what you did to Randy yesterday! Did you found out that he is the one who put the poison in the juice?" CM Punk asked.

"I will tell you later because I still have one more person to ask" Mr. TripeH said and he and CM Punk went to the English Class.

(In English Class)

Mr. TripleH was still in a bad mood and the real reason for his bad mood was because he found out that his favourite student Seth whom he trust the most, is the one who planed to poison CM Punk but no one knew the real reason behind Mr. TripleH's bad mood.

Mr. TripleH looked around the class but he didn't find Seth but after a while there was a knock on the door... It was Seth!

"So sorry Mr. TripleH for being late!!" Seth said.

Mr. TripleH looked at him with anger and sadness So Seth was surprised from Mr. TripleH's look and he went to his seat without saying any word.

"What is wrong with Mr. TripleH?!" Seth asked Randy.

"I don't know!" Randy answered.

"What about yesterday? What did you do with Mr. TripleH? Did you succeeded to escape from the accusation?" Seth asked.

"Yes of Course!" Randy answered with an evil smile.

"Great!" Seth said and he seemed happy with this as he thinks that Randy succeeded to get himself out of CM Punk's problem without mentioning his name to Mr. TripleH but in fact....Randy told Mr. TripleH all about Seth.

The English class ended and it was time for chemistry class.

The students were leaving the class, Randy left quickly while Seth was the last to leave the class but just when Seth reached the door of the class to leave, he found Mr. TripleH standing in his way.

"We need to talk!" Mr. TripleH said.

Seth left his bag on a desk and listened to Mr. TripleH.

"Seth! I am so disappointed in you!! I thought that you are a worth of trust but I was mistaken when I believed that you are the best" Mr. TripleH said angrily.

Seth was surprised by Mr. TripleH's words.

"But Why?!" Seth said.

"You don't know why?! Did you thought that I will never know about your little plan with Randy!!!" Mr. TripleH shouted angrily.

Seth was shocked on hearing that and he couldn't speak.

"I never thought that you are that bad! But guess what! Randy is that bad that he told me all about your plan with him to poison Punk while you thought that he will not reveal your secret!!!" Mr. TripleH said.

"You know what is the punishment for someone who does what you did?! Its firing him from the whole school and your punishment should be getting fired from the school!!!" Mr. TripleH continued.

Mr. TripleH left the class and left Seth alone, Seth couldn't believe what he heard from Mr. TripleH...he slowly took his bag and left to the Chemistry class.

(In Chemistry Class)

Mrs. Lita was explaining the lesson and after she finished explaining, Seth knocked on the door and entered the class.