Chapter 60 "Apology" (Season 3 Final)

Tuseday after School.

"In a restaurant"

Eva was sitting on a table waiting for her friends to arrive and after a while, Dolph arrived.

"Hello Eva!" Dolph said and he sat down.

"Hey Dolph, How are you doing?" Eva said.

"I am fine!" Eva said.

"So....Is there a reason for this invitation! I mean I didn't expect it." Dolph said.

"No! There is no reason! I am just inviting my best friend to dinner!! Is that strange?" Eva said.

"Ohh no no I was just asking!" Dolph said.

After a while, Miz and Summer arrived and they saw Eva sitting with Dolph.

"Ohhh Really!! Who invited this person to our dinner?" Miz said pointing to Dolph.

"I did!" Eva said.

"What? You invited them too!! What is going on here?" Dolph said.

"Guys Calm down!! I brought you all to dinner because I think we need to talk! I guess each and everyone of us owes the other an explanation for his actions." Eva said so Miz and Summer sat down.

"Did you notice how you all have been acting in the last few weeks?!" Eva asked.

"Yes, I noticed that Dolph proved to be the biggest sell out ever when he sold us out for Lana!" Summer said.

"And you Summer proved to be a mean, Pathetic loser when you published embarrassing picture of me in the school!!" Dolph said.

"And you also proved to be an idiot little kid when you did the same and published some embarrassing photos of me and Summer in the school!" Miz said.

"Really Guys? Look at yourselves! Haven't you looked at yourselves and asked yourselves why you are doing all of that?" Eva said and everyone listen to her carefully.

"You forgot all the memories of our friendship just for Lana and Tyler who we don't even know!! And for what?? NOTHING!" Eva said.

"Tomorrow the singing compitition will end and Lana and Tyler will not be in need of you all.......they are just exploiting you!!" Eva continued.

Miz, Summer and Dolph all looked ashamed.

"You all got deceived! You sold your real friends for those two who pretend to be your friends!" Eva said.

"I brought you here to tell you that!....Now that you heard me, you can complete what you started and continue to support Lana and Tyler." Eva said.

Eva left them in the restaurant and went away.

"I just have one question! I expected you to publish another embarrassing photo of me but you didn't do it! Why?" Dolph asked Miz.

"Because I woke up and I really did asked myself....For what am I doing this!! For Tyler?! Who is Tyler anyway to make me embarrassing my long time best friend!!" Miz said.

"Anyway, I think it's late and we gotta go!!" Miz said and he and Summer left Dolph.

Dolph looked so sad and he regreted what he had done against his friends.

Wednesday 7:00 AM

The school was decorated really nicely and there was a very big stage in the garden that was set for the finals of the singing compitition.