Chapter 78 "Surprise Visit"

Thursday 8:00 AM

"In The School Garden"

Dean and Roman arrived at school and they were still not talking to each others.

Renee went to them.

"Hey guys! What's up? Everyone in the school is talking about what we did to Tyler and Lana in the concert last night!" Renee said.

Roman left Dean and Renee and went inside the school.

"Are you still not talking to each others?" Renee asked Dean.

"Yes....I don't care!" Dean said.

The bell rang and it was time for Biology Class.

"In Biology Class"

Mr. Sting wasn't there as he travelled yesterday so The students stayed free in the class.

"Hey AJ, Where is Mr. Sting!" Sasha said to AJ.

"Who are you going to hide behind now since Mr. Sting is not here!" Charlotte said and the mean girls laughed.

"Can you just stay away from me!" AJ said and he looked upset.

"Ohhhh poor AJ! He looks so sad because Mr. Sting is not here." Dana said and patted AJ's head then they left.

The bell rang and was time for sports class.

"In Sports Class."

Mr. Rock told the football team to start practicing then he went to sit down.

Roman went to talk to him.

"Mr. Rock!" Roman said.

"Sit down Roman!" Mr. Rock said.

"I....I think it's time to explain myself and my action to you!" Roman said.

"Yes! I want to hear our!" Mr. Rock said.

"Listen.....I am sorry for what I did....Yes I did cheated with Dean in the physics exam but everyone fall in mistakes and I am sorry." Roman said.

"I always believe in you my nephew.....That's why I defeanded you when Mr. Steve accused you of cheating but when he proved to me that you really cheated that made me sad.....not because I was proved wrong......Because I believe in you." Mr. Rock said.

"I am so sorry Mr. Rock! I promise I will not do it again!" Roman said.

"I accept your apology Roman....but as long as you are a friend to that failure Dean, you will......" Mr. Rock said but Roman interrupted.

"No No! Mr. Rock! Dean is not just my friend, He is my brother......I know he is the reason of that trouble that I felt into and he is sometimes careless but I love him." Roman said.