Chapter 29 "Problem Maker!!"

Monday 07:00 AM

(In English Class)

Mr. Triple H entered the class, He explained the lesson and sat down to talk to the students.

"Mrs. Stephanie told me that there was a fight between Dean and Seth yesterday after school! Is that right!?" Mr. TripleH asked.

"Yes, It was a very big fight between them!" Daniel said.

"Seth and Dean, Can you please come to the teachers room with me now! I want to talk to you." Mr. TripleH said.

Dean and Seth left their seats and went with Mr. Triple H who told the students to stay quiet in the class until the bell ring.

"Now, Can you explain to me what is going on between you two! I have known you since 1st grade, You were best friends and like brothers! but for the last few weeks I felt there is something wrong, I mean first, Seth you moved to sit beside Randy and left Dean and Roman and now you are both fighting So what is the matter??" Mr. Triple H asked.

"The whole matter is that Seth is a sell out and he turned his back on me and Roman just to be friends with someone like Randy Orton who had never been his friend!" Dean said.

"I am surprised too! I know well that Randy hates you Seth the most! and I Know that you knows that Randy hate you! So How are you his friend now!!" Triple H asked turning to Seth.

"I have nothing to say! I just feel better being friend with Randy!" Seth said.

"You both still didn't answer my question! What is the main reason for your argument from the beginning?" Mr. Triple H asked.

Seth and Dean began to stare at each others. Seth seem to be worried and afraid that Dean may tell Triple H about the real reason for their argument! which was when Dean heard that Seth and Randy planed to poison CM punk and they did poison him and sent him to hospital till now!

"You want to know the reason for our argument...." Dean said to Triple H and on hearing this, Seth's heart was beating so hard as he was afraid as Dean is about to tell his secret to Mr. TripleH.

".....I actually don't remember the real reason for our argument!!! I don't know! Maybe because it was a silly thing but anyway I will not forgive Seth!" Dean said and on hearing this, Seth calmed down and he was so surprised that Dean didn't expose him to Triple H as Seth knows well that Dean didn't forget anything!

"I was hoping to end the argument between you two but I can see that this can't happen at least now! But I am sure that things will be better between you 2 in the future! and I hope you don't fight once again in the school!" Mr. Triple H said.

Mr. Triple H left the teachers room and left Dean and Seth who were still sitting there!

"I don't understand!! Why? Why didn't you tell him about the reason of our argument!? Why didn't you expose me and told him about my plan of poisoning Punk?! It was your opportunity to take your revenge from me!!!" Seth said in a surprised voice.

"You thought that I am a sell out and cheater just like you now!! I will never go and expose someone who I always consider my best friend and my brother to the teachers!!! Even if you hurt me! I know that they are gonna know about your secret on their own! So don't worry because I will never expose you! Because I am better than that!" Dean said in a quite sad voice and he left.

After Dean left, Seth stayed in his place without moving as he was deeply shocked of what he heard from Dean! After a while, the bell rang so Seth went to the next class.

(In Geography class)

Seth came to the class late and he wasn't so lucky because Mr. Ric Flair entered the class before Seth and Mr. Ric is well known of being a very hard and scary teacher.